EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

image :joy::joy:

damn put away this UPS… UPS from england… can´t see it anymore :joy::joy::joy: One day I should start working there… worktime 9-17 mo-fr :ok_hand: and they call only 10min before, appointment you can´t make, and the next pickup point is 1,5h with public transport away…

ok, so you think I have time over the weekend to think about it?

yes theres time

1 Like

@moon count me in for the Jet Spud 29"

1 Like

Could you fill the google form?

Done, but please confirm that it’s 29" that I am ordering since the Google form had only 31" option in it.

Yes I will note it down

The decks havnt shipped yet and I’m supposed to get an update on Monday for the factory.

Sorry for the delay.

Looks like more time for me to think :sweat_smile: Could I get the 29“ also? And if yes, would the enclosure still fit?

1 Like

Yes you can get the 29" if you want. The enclosure fits the Tayto and Spud perfectly.

Deck are made in California :smile:

2 Likes

Ah ok, at least delivery will be simple

@JLabs

Theres 11 items right now. And 13 if @Andy87 wants to join

@JLabs Just checked your website and there the Tayto is on sale too. So basically it’s the same price like the group buy, which means if I would order from you directly I even come cheaper as I pay shipping only to me which is also more cheap than the shipping from England. Plus, I wouldn’t need to pay import taxes as it’s price don’t exceed the import tax limit of my country. Don’t get it wrong, but shouldn’t be there an advantage in a group buy? I mean even if it comes out 1 by 1 from the price @moon still has the work to do and the risk that packets get lost etc.

The group buy is getting the sale price of the Tayto… not sure where you got the numbers, but shipping one deck is $54 to Europe.

Got the price on your website. Deck plus enclosure with delivery to Germany 34$ image

$54 is the cheapest option, it doesn’t calculate correctly on the website

I can check out with this price. Just need to fill in my credit card number.

Don’t want to complain, it’s already a good price. just don’t make a sense to pay more and wait longer with the group buy than to buy directly from you.

I know you can checkout, but the price isint correct and you will have to cover the difference afterwards.

@moon @JLabs

Can I add 1 motor mount to the spud as well?

:pray::pray:

I thought you had a 50mm motor?