EU/UK Group Buy Deck - BKB Tayto and // optional enclosure single stack and double stack

Doing a group buy for people in EU/UK. And possibly other parts of the world if need be.

The enclosure has enough space to fit a 12S3P made out of 18650s cells a BMS for charging and dual ECSs. You could also get creative an fit a 10S4P. There is also a double stacked cells version on the works for a whooping 12S6P battery pack.

Board Specs - https://buildkitboards.com/products/bkb-tayto-31-deck

• Length (in): 31
  • Width (in): 9.5
  • Varying Wheelbase (in): 20.5 - 21.25
  • Wheels: fits 90mm wheels without risers
  • Plys: 7
  • Construction: Maple
  • Flex Level: Stiff
  • Griptape: None

if you are still are interested , fill form → https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSfAp-YCMwFAkMyMtdNtbJQh7-kVoFRzKEZR-k851bFXT3RHHw/viewform?usp=sf_link

@sebaszz Tayto + DS Enclosure @Grozniy Tayto @sami Tayto @sk8l8r Tayto @brenternet Tayto @NAF Tayto + DS Enclosure

4 Likes

Would be interested in the enclosure only. Need it for a other deck. You know the outer measurements? My deck is on the smallest place 20,5cm

Not sure,

@Eboosted @JLabs

if it´s the same like on @Eboosted website, than problably 22,5cm :grimacing: just 2cm :cry::cry::cry: need a enclosure, but don´t wanna make my own :sweat_smile:

@moon can you estimate the shipping of 1 deck to Israel? much appreciate

1 Like

1 Like

thanx for doing this GB

filled in the form.

1 Like

Thats shipping for Netherlands @sebaszz

@Grozniy

Iceland shipping. I also need to see if collection for shipping is going to work for me since I live in a Flat and not sure how it works

1 Like

@bigben

Could you make enclosure for this? 110$ is quite a number, but other than that, I would like other color, not black…

2 Likes

Enclosure vs DS Enclosure

I prob missed this - how many cells can fit in each with say 2 focboxes?

I didnt know this information until now

The enclosure has enough space to fit a 12S3P made out of 18650s cells a BMS for charging and dual ECSs. You could also get creative an fit a 10S4P. There is also a double stacked cells version on the works for a whooping 12S6P battery pack.

https://www.eboardsperu.com/product/jet-spud-ss/

1 Like

cool :slight_smile: that’s pretty close to what I had in my head for this size build I want it a portable weight not just size :slight_smile:

12S6P is insane lol

1 Like

Yeah great for a commuter build.

If you are interested fill out the form pls.

Sorry for the dumb question… But are we splitting the shipping cost from bkb to @moon also?

I think Jared is going to pay for shipping to me. I suppose its calculated somewhere in his pricing structure.

So no, you don’t need to pay for USA shipping to me

Great… I’ll fill the form as soon as I get home

1 Like

It’s possible. I don’t want to tread on anyone’s toes though. If it doesn’t make financial sense to ship the enclosures around the world I’ll look into it. I’d have to get my hands on a deck though.

1 Like

@moon, I updated my form, please take a look

I see, its updated. I will take a look.

imo, its just going to increase the amount of tax i need to pay but idk