[EU] Maytech Truck/Wheel/Pulley/Motor Mount Set

I will sell my unused Maytech Set with 2 belts (one of them a high quality belt from Omega OptiBelt). I am from Austria and can send around europe…

I would like to have 60 € for the whole set. Shipping will depend on location.

Maytech electric skateboard truck (1pcs) Model No MTSKT1613B Material Aluminium Size 7inch / 180mm Weight 800 Type equipped with double conic bushing

Maytech electric skateboard motor mount (1pcs) Model No MTSKM1617 Material Aluminium alloy Suitable for 50/63mm motors (with mounting holes like following picture) Weight 165g Suitable truck Maytech back truck MTKT1613B

Maytech electric skateboard electric motor pulley wheel pulley with belt (1set) Model No MTSKP1612 Nylon wheel pulley 1x17mm wide Steel motor pulley 1x17mm wide Belt 1x15mm wide Weight 800g

Wheel Pulley: 17mm width Bore diameter of the bearing is 8mm; Teeth amount is 60.

Motor Pulley: 17mm width Bore diameter is 8mm; Teeth amount is 20.

Belt HTD-255 3mm 255mm long 85teeth Distance between 2 adjacent teeth is 3mm.

Maytech electric skateboard PU wheels (2pcs) Model No MTSKW1614 with bearings Material 85% rebound PU wheels Size 83x52mm Weight 500 Color Blue

85% rebound PU wheels ensure the best trafficability and shock absorption.

Also open for fair price suggestions

No one even interested ? This set is perfect to start a built and get a feeling for ESK8 :smiley: Also already includes 2 belts and the pulleys… only need to mount the motor and good to go.