(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Soon! :sunglasses:

tax

5 Likes

————

So here we go again :slight_smile: @Acido you got first priority etc. pm me if you are interested incl. your country.

1. @Acido
  2. @Balta_6
  3. @Marsl187
  4. @DavidBanner
  5. @UKRider

Thanks for the offer but got some more important stuff to spend money on :slight_smile:

I guess @Balta_6 can pm you instead of me then

1 Like

Hey, got around my truck need so I don’t need them Guess it’s for @Marsl187 :wink:

1 Like

I have my own already long time ago. Out aswell :wink: @DavidBanner might be lucky

1 Like

If no one in the waiting list is interested anymore i may be in for a second set.

haha jeez we were all fighting for them and now it could go for the 4th on the waiting list :joy:

2 Likes

I will take a second set if no one before me grabs them. Put me on the list :+1:

1 Like

I’m ready and waiting IF @DavidBanner does not want them.

@legend27

1 Like

They just arrived!

Might have to take some apart to fit them in the boxes… :disappointed_relieved:

Sorry for shit pics…

image image image

6 Likes

Nice nice nice!

1 Like

Yay. :+1::blush: Morechars

1 Like

4 sets packed so far :slight_smile:

Hopefully able to get them shipped this week :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Please check if all axles are seated correctly :+1:

Is there an issue with some trucks? @Gerrycorrado

that would be the last drop with this GB. I hope no problem whatsoever :laughing:

Just to be sure :blush: I ordered a set in this buy to replace 2 which were a bit \ / (or hellaflush ha ha) But we were told these should be ok now :+1:

1 Like

Ah ok I see. I am actually working on a precision truck so this one are going to be temporary anyway, but since they are the upgraded version I hope they are rock solid

I looked at all of them and they looked alright. Had no idea what I was looking for though… :joy:

1 Like

Who was going to take care about the Belgium order? :grinning:

1 Like