(EU) GROUP BUY - TB218 trucks - €67,68 without shipping - COMPLETED

Tracking update! :slight_smile:

Shipment just changed status to “In-transit” and it was just “Processed Through Regional Facility CHICAGO IL INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION CENTER”

7 Likes

Sooo, now that we are finally getting our trucks. On which piece of wood will you mount yours? I still haven’t found the right deck :confused:

1 Like

In my case case they are going to be the front truck of these decks

IMG_20190505_191412 IMG_20190502_140217 IMG_20190502_140302 IMG_20190502_140314

3 Likes

They’re going straight on my hummie deck :blush:

IMG_20190221_173846

With gummies

IMG_20190223_231300

3 Likes

Those drives looks sick. If I am correct you were selling those?

The drive in the picture is MAD Storm. My last baby. Still have to be tested. What I made available now are the MAD Fury

IMG_20190522_003444 IMG_20190522_003611

The 60Kv version will go with Bergmeister wheels and the Choo Choo deck (smaller one in the picture) for a short AT commuter.

3 Likes

Both deck and drives look outstanding. Do you have something to cover the unsightly hole on the bottom of the deck?..

2 Likes

I am still thinking what I am going to do. I have a broken boosted 1, Bergmeister wheels, a bamboo evolve deck, set of TB motor mounts, pair off 6374 motors laying.

Thinking off selling that boosted and extra parts and building a stealth build with such drives en deck.

These look absolutely nuts. Very nice work. Im going to look through your topic on them again :blush:

Very nice :blush:

1 Like

Thanks! Yep The Bully deck ( drop down) has a metal lid. For the short choo Choo I made a mould now and will make a thin ABS enclosure.

1 Like

Being stealth is my main aim. That’s why all semi or fully integrated and hub or DD drive. Plus I can not stand the noise

1 Like

Same here … hummiedeck is waiting for the trucks !-)

2 Likes

Hey guys!

Quick tracking update:

Shipment left the US two days ago and is now on it’s way :slight_smile:

Unfortunately one of our participants have decided to leave, therefore do we need a new one. The list follows (see below) and @Goldenic got first priority etc.

1. @Goldenic
  2. @Acido
  3. @Balta_6
  4. @Marsl187

If you are interested in buying the pair, send me a PM :slight_smile:

7 Likes

Pmed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great news :+1: thanks for the update

IMPORTANT

Since everything is coming together and the trucks will arrive at me (hopefully) very soon, am I closing the possibility to get a refund, change address or what else you might wanna change by the 26/05-2019 16:00 CET.

For any inquires, please send me a PM :slight_smile:

Thanks to everyone for participating! Hopefully we can get this group buy finished very soon…

6 Likes

so professional…You have better customer service than companies…please someone hire this guy! Thanks man. You are the best :+1:

2 Likes

I felt too professional after writing this part lol :stuck_out_tongue: :joy:

6 Likes

A living Legend !!!

Thx for everything !!! You handled it all like a professional.

1 Like

I want a set took :pensive:

If anyone drops out or there is a new group buy I’m in.

2 Likes