(EU) - Group Buy - Cheap Hub Motor Set 90 mm CANCELED

That would be amazing, that’s why I love this forum! Such talent users. Anyhow you can always posticipated it after you will finish the first urathane pairs. Otherwise some meepo owner that have already worn out one can provide it.

I also had the idea of using fiber reinforcements to keep the wheel at a consistent diameter, no matter the speed- you’d simply put a small spool of fiber in the mould and pour over it. Would the urethane bind well to glass fiber? I have a vacuum pump in case of bubbles but urethane seems insanely thick and annoying to work with-bubbles would be the biggest issue I anticipate.

1 Like

Maybe we can negociate with jason if we can get spare rotor can as well !!

you right! I am pretty sure it was like that before. Maybe I was wrong or he changed it

alright guys, seems like we shoul get enough interest.

So i´m starting to collect orders. Jump in if you want your place, only 10 pcs available at the moment!

Please add your full name, adress and username here.

Also please add paypal fees and beer money if you like :sunglasses:

How many people are already in?

from reading interest here in the post, about 6-8 people.

How much the PayPal fees are? Could we also send money as frinds and families to avoid it?

I might want some, but it really depends on whether I fuck mine up tomorrow trying to repair them

1 Like

:joy: 10char

About 3€ fees for this one.

You´re safer with goods and services, but can transfer me the money how you like it

got it. so the total price is 135 or 138 Euro with fees? Just to know how much we have to transfer you.

138€ in total for goods and services :slight_smile:

Done! Sent you pm with all the details

1 Like

Done. Thanks for organizing this.

2 Likes

got yours, you´re in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done! Sent little bit of beer money as well :beers:

2 Likes

Thanks bro, appreciate it :heart_eyes:

1 Like

So far 4/10 people jumped in and paid.