eSkate Lights thread

Mind sharing the stl files? :slight_smile:
Great design.

sure. i plan on removing the angle (based on feedback iā€™ve gotten) so that the light covers the ground more.

2 Likes

oh yeahā€¦thatā€™s nice.

2 Likes

Any news on this? :slight_smile:

Haha sorry, I signed up for thingverse and uploaded it. Then they said I couldnā€™t publish it because my account was too new. Iā€™ll try again later today. I wouldnā€™t use this on a board though (as a 3d print anyway)

1 Like

here you go. i would only use this for testing fit. i donā€™t think a 3d print can withstand the vibrations and the pressure from the deck bolts. thereā€™s also no holes!

3 Likes

my style! I like this set up. Iā€™m going with a 1200LM big blue dive video light. I think I will similarly mount it. well done mate.

Iā€™d really like to have a light like this on my helmet, can you please share links and for the mount too ?

1 Like

Love this, links to the light and mount please, Thanks

Sorry I canā€™t find it. Purchased it from ebay though. It was <$10.

IMG_0725 IMG_3949 IMG_3951 IMG_3953

1 3/8" stainless u-bolt 9$. fit over the truck body, clearance to tighten nuts, perfect fit for holes lining up. used spare bushing to get rid of a little more of the long shadowing, and a neoprene ring to help with the vibration. works like champ and is rugged as hell! I feel confident picking up the board buy the light! This light is stupid bright, oncoming traffic hates me. at least they see me, right?

didnā€™t even take my truck off for install! gotta love it when a plan comes together.

12 Likes

No worries thanks for trying, I was asking about someoneā€™s helmet mount though.

bruhā€¦do you deep sea dive? that is sooo badass!!

glorified garbage man. the money is right, thats all. 100$/hrā€¦im WET!

1 Like

Bought a cheap 3ā‚¬ USB rechargeable bike light from eBay and epoxied on some magnets to it and my helmet.

3 Likes

gotchaā€¦well it still LOOKS badass. damn youā€™re right the money is good ā€¦

Yeah, i have those on Lacroix. They work good but poor battery life

can i get a link to this light?

are these good? need to be mounted? chargeble?

Yesā€¦yesā€¦no ā€¦i rock these on all my boardsā€¦needs to me mounted to board and mine is hardwire to the battery with a 12v buck converter