eSkate Lights thread

I just bought these for my board (thanks @ervinelin). I just love the design.

These lights work on 3.7v, but I would like to hook them up to my battery (10s2P with 37v). So that I never have to take them off, and the charge on there own. Does anybody has a idea how to do that properly?

@FalconNL Why not take power from vesc or reciever? I take my power to the on/off led button from the reciever. No issues ever!

@L3chef because i didnt knew that was a option/how to do that :sweat_smile: Im still relatively new to all of this, im more of a luker/reader then a poster. I know n00bs can be horrible with question an no research. Would you have a link on how to do that properly?

Remove battery from light. Find the black neg and red pos wire. Hook em up to a free chanel on your ppm reciever. I can take some pictures later.when Iā€™m back home

1 Like

I wouldnt recommend doing that. Failure or overload in the lighting system will take down the control of your board.

use ubec with builtin protection or separate fuse

1 Like

The whole Squad gets a discount!

The Esk8Squad is now a Shredlights Ambashredder !

Just use the code: esk8squad at check out and get 10% Off your order

5 Likes

Just picked up these. Look like an update to the older blitzu. Probably paid double than the older style from eBay but oh well, these are pretty sweet. Screenshot_20180720-232027Screenshot_20180720-232004

1 Like

Using the 168T and its quite bright. the slow blinking is nice as well but Iā€™d recommend fastening them tightly to the strucks as its fallen once before but its probably cause I had them on quite loose as its stopped falling now

Arzamenable, what lights and brackets are these and where can I obtain them?

These lights from Ali seems pretty good. Itā€™s a 7000 lumens rechargeable bike light incl. back light. It got 2 18650 batteries inside so you should be able to change them to Samsung 30Q and it will last forever. And for only $20 this seems like a steal.

edit: or those

Lidl here in the UK have these in store Iā€™m my local one. They fit around my Calibers pretty well.

Cheap as chips.

2 Likes

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.co.uk%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F183015573241

Bought 4, 2 in front, 2 at the back. Cheap and good light

are those the kmart trucks?

@ARetardedPillow

I see many use LED strips. I ordered them too, usb powered. Any idea maybe, how to fix power bank to desk itself? I was thinking of getting some velcro, but in every store they told me it wonā€™t handle the stress. How about put it directly to desk with 2 side tape (holds 500kg per meter)? Power bank weight is 130-140g and measures are 138x69x9.2mm

Does anyone have the Blitzu Cyborg 180H ? Itā€™s been sold out for awhile, but I wanted to see how well they work.

Ive only got the 168T and its got decent lighting on max and has a nice steady flash mode too so that may give you some idea on the stronger 180 version

1 Like

20180807_000227

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Lightweight-Underwater-Waterproof-Diving-Spot-Light-LED-Light-Lamp-for-GoPro-DL/183274292885?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l2649

20180808_080705

20180808_080648

4 Likes

i hope the gopro light holds up for youā€¦ maybe pnuematics will help with vibrationā€¦ my light still worked at time of replacement but it was actually the gopro mounts that cracked or the angle adjust arm you have attached could never be tight enough and the light would fall foward or backā€¦ i ended up having to fab it into a fixed position =)

Iā€™ve not actually ridden with it on yet so have no idea how durable it is. I hope it holds up too. It is quite light and a very tight fit in itā€™s mount so I canā€™t imagine it falling forward or back under normal road use. Only time will tell. Going to have to do some aggressive off-road midnight riding now to test it to the maxā€¦