eSkate Lights thread

1533981706184869231785 Tossed a small light that has decent range on my remote since my shred lights don’t really help me see rough roads ahead. Could definitely be better but it actually works pretty well. Will probably do something similar with a stronger light when I get my benchwheel remote for my hummie deck.

2 Likes

Anybody good at designing 3d printed parts and have a tsg pass?

imageimageimage

5 Likes

Bike laser :slight_smile: 20180819_221411

9 Likes

Snapseed

2 Likes

tiny 12v tail light from Wish

1 Like

IMG_20180824_193750_90220180824_19280920180824_234856

6 Likes

Mind linking to the amazing lights you got there? :wink:

Screenshot_20180828-160546Screenshot_20180826-070231

5 Likes

@Dmaxx the headlights seem a lot brighter than shredlights. Can you confirm?

2 Likes

@Trdolan03, oh yeah… I have shredlights on both of my other builds (which I still love) but this light definitely kicks ass in the brightness!!..if you dont mind a massive headlight🤣

2 Likes

@Dmaxx I’m definitely going to pick up a set for my new mtb build. We need to meet up some time. I’m in bellevue

@Trdolan03, im down for rides whenever if you can come over to seattle😉 im moving at the end of september so lets do it soon! I live near lake city

@Dmaxx Where are you moving to?

Big Island of Hawaii to live off-grid with my wife and brother​:sunglasses::call_me_hand:

1 Like

Only a slight change of pace. I’m still trying to get my board out together so I’ll see if we can meet up before you leave

I currently have 3 boards running, soooo… you dont necessarily need to finish your build first if ya wanna just come ride @Trdolan03

Alright. I’ll let you know when I get some time.

1 Like

My friend got a 3d printer so I decided that I wanted to make a light mount for my board. I designed it with the following specifications in mind:

• Had to be modular
  • Quick to install
  • Vibration dampening
  • Elevated off the ground to avoid long shadows
  • Compensate for angled front end of evo deck
  • Still be able to acess mounting bolts for trucks

Here is what I came up with:

The blue vibration isolating parts are TPU and the black parts are PLA. If you would like the files feel free to ask.

Light used:

4 Likes

@STREETSURFER I’d love the files