eSk8Tube Video thread

Quick video showing off my board

1 Like

I have so much footage I mostly just delete it. Seems a shame to just get rid of it. So YouTube can store it for me. Thought I would share some of it.

1 Like

Some Remote Differences:

2 Likes

Board’n’Bike:

My friend’s video of our offroad day with my MBS Raceboard, a friend’s Trampenstein and his 3kw ‘Uphill Bike’

12 Likes

Some footage from my ride in the park with these great new wheels

4 Likes

First meetup of Tampa Bay Area/Central Florida eSk8 squad (courtesy of @marsrover001).

3 Likes
1 Like

This is old news to some. My first time trying the telemetry app. It’s way nicer than the antiquated telemetry used in hifei swordfish esc’s we use in our rc boats. I look forward to logging many rides and doing some cool video overlays.

2 Likes

Im also using the Metr module and app and I like it but I have compared it with my onboard volt meter and my Fluke multimeter and found that it always displays the voltage about 0.6 volt higher than it really is. It’s just something that you should be aware of and you might want to compare with a meter on your system.

1 Like

Thank you. I will look into that.

UPDATE Just checked and there is an update in the App Store for the Metr app. It says “bug fixes” Maybe they’ve addressed the voltage issue.

1 Like
8 Likes

Looks like you are working hard on your candidature for the Darwin Award. Actually “Darwin Evo” sounds like a great titel for the video :joy:

1 Like

38mph in a T-shirt and shorts. No pads. You Vegas guys are Crazy

1 Like

Yep and I wasn’t wearing any underwear either

2 Likes

See you at 38mph @Ackmaniac

if you continue to wear your helmet as a hat we won’t have a chance.

3 Likes

It’s the same for @Ackmaniac android telemetry app, it reads about .5v lower than actual pack voltage.

I recall hearing that the vesc itself under reads pack voltage, which makes sense, since these apps are simply relaying whatever is being sensed by the vesc.

Which also means it may be safe to lower cutoffs accordingly…

It was buckled when riding … I’m a motorcycle rider.

Sorry bro. Just watched again and while you were riding it was closed, my fault. Like my doctors in emergency room told, most of the broken bones they can fix, but they have a hard time to fix smashed brains.

1 Like