eSk8Tube Video thread

Coming soon #Esk8Squad

1 Like

Check this new Mini Direct Drive for MBS Matrix 2 Truck :

Trampa Short Deck MBS Matrix Trucks This mix is super agil and tight cornering gets a dream.

Easy beginner Setup with 6S Hobbywing Quicrun and 149KV SK3

Changed already to 8S :joy: but this vid is 6S

Hang Loose Jenso

8 Likes

Inspired by Jenso I made my own version of drift tires… out of STEEL :smiling_imp:

Have to test them in the dark for more fireworks…

7 Likes

ouch (:D)

Build: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/mkv3-carvon-2-5v-dual-vescs-10s4p/18119

4 Likes

Some more fun at the beach…

6 Likes

Ooops :slight_smile:

9 Likes
16 Likes

Old video but maybe still interesting:

3 Likes

@JohnnyMeduse this board now matches your killer boots dude… :smile:

8 Likes

@Nemesis always loved your boards… glad you made it here to the forum

1 Like

I wish it was me LOL :slight_smile: its not my build im just subbed to the Youtube Channel “CRAZY RC” and a few others like @Nowind and @Duffman so i can steal ideas for parts and setups and learn the craft before i embark on a first Trampa/MBS build for this summer, i post these “CRAZY RC” vids because they are high quality MTB builds and the maker is not on this site as far as i know!

Also sorry for incorrectly quoting you at first rather than JohnnyMeduse’s i edited/corrected it after realising my mistake…

1 Like

Lol right-o

1 Like

He asked where i shared so i posted him the link to this thread, hopefully he will join the site.

1 Like

@Nemesis WOW I feel like Cinderella who finally found her missing shoes :joy:. And don’t worry you can’t misquote @Michaelinvegas when you are talking about putting led everywhere on a freaking board :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

@JohnnyMeduse what ever do you mean? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

dogs are fun !

5 Likes

So dogs in Paris don’t chase you, they let you chase them. Nice!

1 Like

It’s that terrible French electrical currentcy conversion rate where: 4 horsepower = 1/2 dogpower.

Didn’t know it was that bad over there. :smile_cat:

2 Likes
4 Likes

haha !!! love dogs ! I need to find some serious one for serious racing !

1 Like