eSk8Tube Video thread

6 Likes

This is a great idea to connect with the community. LOL, and he wears vans! :joy:

I don’t think anyone really noticed the battery enclosure @Nemesis … I think it’s pretty ingenious and simple

3 Likes

quite early speed wobble. seems the board/trucks/bushings setup of that prototype arent made for 30mph or the rider just isnt comfortable and used riding there. :hushed:

1 Like

haha, all tesca riders seem to be scared like hell. :joy:

5 Likes

Did you check how much they wanted for the kick starter :astonished: I posted it because it looked like they had took some of the best ideas and builds from this site and endless sphere, for example the direct drive looked very familiar, the deck had me thinking, is that a Trampa deck? i kinda wanted to see if anyone thought the same.

I admit i only watched it once then checked the kick starter and thought Hmmmm bet that gets canceled and one or two CEO’s take a very long holiday… re-checked the kick starter today been cancled.

1 Like

The rider would be me :slight_smile: and I’m comfortable at 30mph but that particular turn has a speed bump as well as a blind spot on the curve, meaning a car could pull through at any moment since we were on public property (notice that public bus that came out of nowhere). Bushings I had on were purple 87a double barrels, quite stiff for my weight. I just stood up too fast and wobbled, it happens.

1 Like

ah, thought you were filming! hm, the board looked wiggly the moment you started accelerating and it went directly into speed wobble. gotta be either the propulsion system or the trucks. at “only” 30mph, my flex2 vanguard and also my new, even softer self pressed deck feel like the titanic - hail ronins! :smiley:

the enforced truck choice is something that pushes me away most from carvon hubs. trucks are way more important than the propulsion system in my books and videos like this are not helping. :yum:

2 Likes

Here we go. Let’s get real ! 12S6P

10 Likes

The speed wobble was more than likely induced by those tight lady pants he is wearing.

4 Likes

I’ve tried wearing motorcycle leathers while riding and though it made me feel more safe and even invincible. It made me feel top heavy and really messed with my balance. The added weight was more than my legs are used to carrying so it prevented me from being relaxed and loose.

I has the same issue, though I was semi used to it from downhill. What I found was a hoddie with special fabric that should be quite resistant also with back and elbow protectors built in that you can take off if you want. In combination with motorsport jeans also with integrated protectors It feels quite natural and is also quit stealthy. I could send you the links to the stuff if you wanted.

1 Like
2 Likes

I want one of those!

50kmh on MTB

10 Likes

Wow! 51 km/h and stabile as a rock!

Yeah but behind this point it get a bit loose ! You could go with stiffer Dampas but i dont need more then 50kmh for sure (-: But its an amazing feeling that the Board trys to pull you further, i´m the one who dont accelerate more …

1 Like

50K is plenty fast enough.

6 Likes
3 Likes