eSk8Tube Video thread

enjoy! this video (not sponsored) has been made by one happy “customer” having a blast on our parts ! everything on this board has been designed from my middle 3x4m bedroom starting on a blank page and after thorough riding on the ground. The deck includes a fiberglass sheet to make it stronger.

5 Likes
1 Like

@ekitesurfer and me at CES

Many thanks again @caustin …great meeting you and thanks for the badges!

https://www.facebook.com/espinosa.michael/posts/10211891075172042

2 Likes

A ride with the guys at Inboard

It was damn cold

2 Likes

its a prety need board

1 Like
6 Likes

Nice vids!

3 Likes

Please make her wear the helmet next time!

3 Likes

Will do! I had it on beginners mode and told her to softly do the throttle. Also in total she probably rode it for about 80 or 90 feet which was the plan. However I understand there are no excuses and I will certainly strap it on her next time :slight_smile:

1 Like

Last year’s winter stuff. Still waiting for this winter’s snow…

9 Likes

My drone is coming tomorrow. Can’t wait to get some areial E-board video!

2 Likes

Mavic Pro or P4

Phantom 4 pro+ 1" sensor, 20 mega pixel mechanical shutter with adjustable F stop! 360 deg obstacle avoidance active track up to 31 mph 4k/60fps video!!! The Mavic is awesome for the price though I would love to have the inspire2 with the X5r camera but thats about a $6000 setup!!!

1 Like

back in … early 2015 !

2 Likes

A lion (for real, no bullshit) chasing my son on his electric skateboard :joy:.

I don’t know what it is about the sound or whatever but she seemed real interested. I think I’m going to change my kids name to Lion Bate Maner :grin:.

Cool “snow” (mud) flaps! :wink: Btw did you by any chance got to log how much power (watts) it takes to go through snow?

Other than that Ah spent count also would be good… at least would give some sort of comparison for power spent (based on time or distance)!

Happy riding this year then, if the snow comes :wink:

how not to snowboard

3 Likes

The only nut in the Country on an Esk8 :joy::snowflake: