eSk8Tube Video thread

@Okami:

It took an insane amount of power. Unfortunately I couldn’t log it, because snow riding with laptop is not the best idea. Also my coulometer was so full of snow that I couldn’t see anything.

But I can tell you that I burned down each 12s10Ah pack on 4km :smiley:

Had to stop a few times and cool the motors with snow…

1 Like
3 Likes

Hah sounds crazy. It looks like esk8 is not the best vehicle for snow riding :smiley:

1 Like

It works very well and it is a lot of fun.

I just upgraded to bigger motors to get even more power out of this beast :wink:

For the last ride in the dirt, I stacked 3 sets of lipos to get 12s30Ah and rode 20km. Sounds not very much, but riding offroad in the mud is a tough workout and you’re really tired afterwards…

Here is another (old) video at the same spot a few months later:

3 Likes

One of my first rides on my newly built board.

Build log here http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/my-first-and-second-oops-electric-longboard-build-log/13712

3 Likes

let’s rock !

10 Likes
4 Likes
3 Likes
2 Likes

Hi, presenting the second part of my previous electric longboard ride. I really lost track of how many hours I spent doing this video, many many scenes and sequences to be prepared. I hope you enjoy the video as much I enjoyed riding during those days.

2 Likes

My bus back home was delayed by a couple hours so I took the opportunity to film a bit and it tried editing it on the bus :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Hahahah… ice cream :icecream: lol

2 Likes

@sismeiro How long is that ocean front ride?

Cool video. Especially the tripod shots are the best in my opinion

2 Likes
3 Likes

Hi, it’s about 3850 meters (2.4 miles). I would like it to be bigger and easily ridable to Lisbon by longboard. Maybe in the future the authorities conclude the necessary bike lanes and connections.

Training & Warmup for last year’s “Electric Skateboard Dirt-Track Championship 2016” in Hassloch - Germany

10 Likes

Whos this? Lol famous now.

5 Likes
4 Likes

Last guy cheated.