eSk8Tube Video thread

How about some more grouprides?

And by the way I know it has been asked before but there are people dying to know your light setup to build for themselves.

Share that setup or sell it to them already.

1 Like

Agreed. @lunarkim, I used to like your videos and photos all the time but have gotten zero feedback on information requests, future purchase opportunities, etc so Iā€™m holding my likes ransom.

Iā€™d love to be able to go back to liking your stuff :wink:

2 Likes

Edit. SOLD

Didnā€™t think it was appropriate to make a thread to sell this since itā€™s not entirely esk8 related. But maybe someone here would be interested?

Iā€™m selling the DJI Osmo Mobile 2 itā€™s almost brand spanking new. Used it once. I upgraded to an iPhone XS Max. Too damn expensive to risk holding out while riding

$63 shipped in the US seems fair image image

4 Likes

How about Apple Care+?

4 Likes

Damn I have been looking for a gimbal for my GoPro. Does it have a threaded hole at the bottom to connect to an extension

awesome as always

Yes it has

1 Like
8 Likes

Hey guys one of my first rides here in London this year! Just getting used to all this filming thing donā€™t criticise too much :smiley:

1 Like

Another video but this time normal video not timelapse riding at evening in London South Bank

2 Likes

about this afternoon in Paris. Causeā€™ I always prefer to ride boards - not keyboards :slight_smile:

10 Likes

@okp can you tell me, if to purchase the jump pack, one set is two modules or do I need to order two sets to get the configuration you use in your videos?

Hey mate, you need two sets.

1 Like

Thx a lot!

1 Like
5 Likes

but slide gloves, hard elbow and kneeā€™s let you get back up like nothing happened

1 Like

Yep, lazy roller hoodie and triple 8 knee pads saved me lots of pain, just my right hip is feeling it

1 Like