eSk8Tube Video thread

All good sorry my fault… The last hours of debugging somehow made my brain numb… :joy:

1 Like

As soon as I get over what seems an ocd thing with the enclosure will film w shartsis and whoever and compile whatever else anyone sends and make the most info-empty Kickstarter.

3 Likes

Dual FSESC 6.6, sk3 6364 245kv sensorless, 90mm wheels, 12S 14A Lipo.

6 Likes
4 Likes

Nice vid mate !! I like the sounds playing in it :smiley: It is so cool to keep some videos memories of this !! Good continuation :v: :wink:

2 Likes

That’s looking great, waiting to see what will be the kickstarter one

2 Likes

Thanks mate! I am actually really enjoying this board and cant wait to carry on with it!

Yeah having the whole thing documented is really nice! Good to look back on when I can hopefully shred it in the future

1 Like

BajaBoard Raw Rides 16 - I rode her hard and put her away wet!

Raw Rides 17 - Go hard, go wet or go home!

@rey8801

6 Likes

Slippery slip with no grip :wink: (I know you like it that way)

Cool video btw :ok_hand:

1 Like

Man that sick! Makes me want bukd a mountain board. Great editing and the grandpa with the dog at the biggin is really the final touch :wink:

2 Likes

RAW footage of my groupride today on a Raptor 2. Going between 40 and 50 km/h at the end.

3 Likes

Full BajaBoard Issues and Maintenance review. Show you the truth of living with this beast. All the faults and how to address them. These issues shouldn’t stop you getting the board. It’s fully maintainable. Dampers, Springs, Bindings, Tie Rod Ends, Bushings, LED light. I discuss all these issues. I love this board and it is now my daily rider replacing the Trampa board.

6 Likes
3 Likes
9 Likes

Fatdaddy to become official Enertion repair center for Europe

6 Likes
4 Likes