eSk8 Market now Closed

On second thought… Where I live isn’t exactly a popular vacation spot either @chaka :joy:

You would probably enjoy coming down to New Mexico, by the time you a ready to intern we will have much more equipment, a real makers paradise!

Hope that motor is treating you well! I rode the piss out of that Tacon, whole new meaning to "getting pitted!

1 Like

The motor is doing great. Now time for a new enclousure, this @torqueboards one doesnt handle vibration and concave very well. Any cheap suggestions @chaka? Or @psychotiller you got any spare enclosures laying around I could buy for cheap?

I may have some laying around. Length width height?

Not home right now but will take some measurements when I get back. It will be relatively small, it’s just gotta hold Dexters 6s2p pack and a single vesc, my board is stiff as concrete so no flex with a bit of concave

1 Like

@psychotiller the battery is 8.26 inches long, 5.51 wide and .86 tall. Just needs to fit a single vesc in there with it. I can cut a space in the enclosure for ports and the voltage meter and stuff. I’m just a broke 13 year old so cheaper the better :grin:

Give me a minute/few days and I’ll try to find you something.

I have a coupe that has a blemish but is perfectly functional I would sell for $25?

25 sounds good, pm me and send a pic or two and I’ll send some $ your way @psychotiller

1 Like

might have to leave cali next year. glad to know new mexico is a safe haven =)