Esk8 map of users

Ok, cool! As of this moment it is 4s 7600mah 290kv motor, and a cheap esc. I’m upgrading it to 6s tomorrow tho, when I receive another battery. Also in a week or so, I’ll receive a VESC, and will upgrad to that.

Last time I tested it did about 25 km/h and had a range of about 20 km.

I know of a couple more ppl building their boards in Malmö right now btw!

ping @Guacamoleface

Sick! I’m glad to hear there are others here. I’m always out cycling and have never seen an esk8 here. Gotta meetup whenever i build (spring/summer time i think).

scottkellum Arlington, VA

Nice one! Im just missing my enclosures aswell as a charger + my ebay order then Im about done with mine, as for now :smiley:

Cool! Will you make the enclsure, or buy it? My first iteration was just a plastic box my airbrush cam in :), now I have a 3D printed beauty tho :).

Edit: Replying seems to be buggy here on the forum… @Guacamoleface @kcb064 , oh and I found another Malmö resident! @mclightning what do you think about a group-ride when spring comes?

2 Likes

Looks good! Nice enclosure! whats that motor mount? I will be making mine, currently experimenting in how. Just shaped one using a heatgun. Was hard alot of work and didnt turn out perfect. Also messed up abit. (Dropped heatgun so it landed and melted the plastic :frowning: And my saws blade killed one edge of it.

Gotta have 2 enclosures due to my flexy board…

I still gotta shape it / smoothen the edges etc, but was first try…

@hannesr

1 Like

Cool! Looks way better than my first ;). It’s my last mount, 3d printed it, designed it myself with like 10 different iterations, they tended to brake at one point or another so now I have upgraded to a commercial metal one…

Everyone be sure to add yourself to this awesome map!

1 Like

This should be made mandatory once a new user registers, I think, lol.

6 Likes

Having some trouble so if somebody could add me I’d greatly appreciate it. I’m located in Laguna Beach, CA.

I added you.

Thanks much! Hope to find some guys to ride with

Yes, absolutely!! that will be great. Nice longboard btw!

Here is how mine looks like:

1 Like

@Montiey, @Brando, you guys down for a ride in laurel/olney?

I would, but currently I don’t have a working controller. The Sparkle mod is being troublesome. :sweat:

I’ll have my board done by March I hope. But hit me up when you get it fixed.

Awesome! Can’t wait! That looks really well made!

@hannesr @Guacamoleface @kcb064 Hey Malmo skaters, Shall we start a facebook group or something to arrange our local meetups?

By the way, I heard one of my friends encountered a diy eskater in malmo :smiley: must be one of you guys :smiley:

He encountered him on a board or spoke to?, if first one it wasnt me atleast :smiley:

Yeah, it was me :P, yes a facebook group sounds like a good idea. I’m hannesre on facebook