[UPDATED STOCK & PRICES] Esk8 Garage Sale! Quality New & Used Parts for Cheap!

Hardware & which wheels are available? I’ll take caliber too if still avail. How’s shipping to Toronto?

1 Like

Calibers are sold so $10 for the wheels (that includes shipping so you are basically getting free wheels lol)

damn it if I had abec i would get the pulleys I only have kegel core wheels

1 Like

Dm me your paypal and i will pay!

1 Like

As promised, here are the pictures of the vac forming enclosure molds.

I will sell these two for $50 each. Its not a crazy good deal or anything, but if I can’t get $50 each then I’ll probably just keep them. Shipping is NOT included because shipping rates vary greatly depending on the location since they are heavier.

Concave Molds (Made on a Bustin Robot 41" Deck)

IMG_0083 IMG_0085 IMG_0086 IMG_0087 IMG_0089 IMG_0107

38 Landyachtz Switchblade Mold

IMG_0101 IMG_0102 IMG_0103 IMG_0104 IMG_0105 IMG_0106

Here are the other 2 molds. I’ll take $40 each for these not including shipping. They are cheaper to ship since they are lighter though.

Also, you will have to wait a week for me to ship the long single stack enclosure since I need to make 1 more enclosure for someone.

IMG_0092 IMG_0094 IMG_0090 IMG_0091

IMG_0095 IMG_0096 IMG_0097 IMG_0098 IMG_0099 IMG_0100

1 Like

The bottoms of the molds have been hollowed out using a CNC so there is space below for the vacuum. Let me know if you want pictures of that too!

1 Like

Got any extra caliber baseplates @kuphjr ?

1 Like

Nope unfortunately

1 Like

How many 6355s do you still have available?

1 Like

Any chance you got tracking?

1 Like

Yup I’ll DM

1 Like

Think I’ll take the 6355 and 5055 motors, wheels

and a couple pulleys and belts once I figure out my ratio

q’s:

motors are 8mm?

6355 grub screws are just missing, not stripped?

5055 is sensorless?

abec pulleys fit the wheels?

wheels are clones?

1 Like

If the TB 6355 is still avalable I will take it.

1 Like

just the one and it is spoken for now.

Just to know why the tape on the mold? To make it was to release it afterwards? At what temp do you heat it up the ABS before forming? Sorry for the off topic but since you have experience in that. Plus maybe useful of someone wants to take the molds.

1 Like

Are the wheels still avalible? I’ll buy them all for $15

1 Like

they actually just sold.

1 Like

tape just made it nice and smooth. wasn’t fully necessary.

As for abs temp, idk the temp. its more of an art than a science. I waited till it was really droopy and then went for it. first few times i didnt get it warm enough tho.

1 Like

ok thanks a lot for the info. Yeh I was surprise that you get it smooth although you have holes along the molds. Probably is due to the thickness of the ABS and you get a bit of signs only on the inner side.

1 Like