[UPDATED STOCK & PRICES] Esk8 Garage Sale! Quality New & Used Parts for Cheap!

Any chance you got tracking?

1 Like

Yup I’ll DM

1 Like

Think I’ll take the 6355 and 5055 motors, wheels

and a couple pulleys and belts once I figure out my ratio

q’s:

motors are 8mm?

6355 grub screws are just missing, not stripped?

5055 is sensorless?

abec pulleys fit the wheels?

wheels are clones?

1 Like

If the TB 6355 is still avalable I will take it.

1 Like

just the one and it is spoken for now.

Just to know why the tape on the mold? To make it was to release it afterwards? At what temp do you heat it up the ABS before forming? Sorry for the off topic but since you have experience in that. Plus maybe useful of someone wants to take the molds.

1 Like

Are the wheels still avalible? I’ll buy them all for $15

1 Like

they actually just sold.

1 Like

tape just made it nice and smooth. wasn’t fully necessary.

As for abs temp, idk the temp. its more of an art than a science. I waited till it was really droopy and then went for it. first few times i didnt get it warm enough tho.

1 Like

ok thanks a lot for the info. Yeh I was surprise that you get it smooth although you have holes along the molds. Probably is due to the thickness of the ABS and you get a bit of signs only on the inner side.

1 Like

yeah the holes are not visible at all on the outside. 1/8th inch abs and 1/8th inch holes.

good I have 3mm (1/8th inch) and 2mm ABS. The 3mm is thick as hell. I will try both. Thanks for the tricks.

1 Like

I highly recommend thicker and just heat it slowly and evenly. Especially if you have a heavy battery.

1 Like

I fix everything to the deck so enclosure is only there to close the electronics.

1 Like

:cry: thats what i get for migrating over to the other forum ToT

1 Like

Are the pneumatics still around?

they sure are!

1 Like

Do you know if they will fit 200x50 rims? If so I’d like the tubes and tires

1 Like

well these are what I bought & I bought 2 different sized pulleys as well (as shown in the pic in my first post) https://www.janux-esk8.com/product-page/6-x2-pneumatic-tires-and-hubs

They fit the 6"x2" tires which I think are the most common ones used on the forum. Same tires and tubes as psychotiller’s aluminum 6 shooters

These items are all still available!

IMG_0116IMG_0117