esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

Hi @Danpooed

I’m glad that you like the front design of the t shirt. Do you have specific t shirt that you want me to change the back design of it?

cheers m8

hi @onloop

I know that the competition rules said that I could only submit 3 designs, is there any possibilities that I could change a little bit of one of my previous design? but I could feel like it’s a bit cheating. hahaha.

You can delete your design and submit a new one

Also be warned, you have got lots of votes from people that don’t contribute to this community, they are all new members and they don’t have posts in any discussions. Unless they start actively participating their votes will be ignored.

The purpose for the voting mechanism is so that active members can have a say in the shirt design that may/will ultimately become a banner/flag they can proudly wear.

Trying to game the system won’t work! so if these are friends you have invited to join our community & also vote for you that is great, but if they don’t contribute they can’t vote either.

1 Like

REMINDER TO LEGIT MEMBERS!

you need to vote!

otherwise I’ll just pick my fav design…

hahaha I was wondering how all of one persons designs were getting so many likes… Sus.

What makes you an active member? The forum member achievement? Sorry if this is a little off topic.

finally got around to making a design… I like my little eboard guy, lol.

2 Likes

alternate front because I can’t make up my mind…

1 Like

to be honest, @onloop, I think part of th problem with less people voting is that this thread is above the “standard info threads” on the forum… like all the other pinned posts are below it, seperating it from the main section where everybody is looking- once you read the pinned posts up top, you kinda overlook them. Even I didn’t notice the t-shirt desing thread at first hanging out up there.

Also, if there was a way to bold the title or make it super eye catching, I think it would help a ton.

just my 2 cents :wink:

Here it goes…

2 Likes

an active member is anyone who has posted something. like saying hello in the introduce yourself section, or writing about how they got involved in eboards in that thread, or creating a new thread, or asking a question, or helping out by answering a question.

ya, It seems kinda sketchy that 7 or 8 people joined the forums on the same two days, and voted for both of @nik’s designs… besides that, they haven’t actually done anything “active” on the forums…

EDIT: I just looked a little deeper, and 9 “people” joined the forums around the same time, and all they did was vote for his designs (each person voted for all 3); none of them have done anything since.

smells kinda fishy to be honest… :confused:

1 Like

Yeah I saw this a few days ago and messaged one of these account s asking if they existed and I haven’t gotten a reply. Anyway we should just try to keep the focus on finding a great design for a new T-shirt for us to wear showing who we are when we’re not riding our eskates :wink:.

2 Likes

I voted for Nik’s designs because I liked them. But I agree it is a little bit… weird.

My second to last entry.

4 Likes

4 Likes

I like the simplicity.

1 Like

It should have a logo but I like it too.

Here is my last design entry into the competition

12 Likes