esk8 builders | T-Shirt Design Competition

Over the last few years the ‘build your own eboard movement’ has grown from strength to strength - Building your own eboard is a growing trend worldwide and it’s not slowing down, everyday more & more people are experiencing the huge sense of fulfillment & performance benefits of building DIY Electric Skateboards.

As the numbers of eboard builders grows worldwide i think it’s time we all had shirt we can proudly wear that expresses who we are & what we do.

COMPETITION GUIDELINES

1. Design a Graphical Logo to be printed onto a shirt.
  2. The Logo should include text / shapes / patterns.
  3. The Design should be monochromatic. Black Or White is generally best.
  4. Ultimately you are designing a T-shirt & Logo, so think about how you make use of the front & back of the t-shirt.
  5. The ideal design would consist of a LOGO & A SLOGAN - The slogan doesn’t necessarily need to be incorporated into the logo it can be a stylised text. Maybe you will have logo on front & text on the back or vice versa.
  6. The Design must incorporate a text element expressing the “message of our movement” a kind of catch phrase/slogan that concisely identifies what we do as eboard builders.

Message Examples; “I build eboards” “esk8 builder” “life’s too short to push” “esk8 or die” “electric skateboard artist”

TIP: For anyone that is not experienced in the field of graphic design you can still enter a quality shirt design (like the one I posted below) by making use of online design software such as this one provided by CustomInk.com T-SHIRT DESIGN SOFTWARE

HOW TO ENTER & WIN

1. Design a shirt and post the pictures, front & back, into this thread.
  2. You may enter up to three different designs.
  3. Each design must be entered into a unique post onto this thread so it can be " :heart: " (liked)
  4. Forum members vote for the designs they like by clicking the :heart:
  5. The design with the most likes wins.

WHAT DO I WIN

1. The designer of the winning shirt gets one of the new Enertion Wood & Carbon Fiber Decks - with built-in carbon fiber components enclosure.
  2. The first 20 entrants to the competition will get a free shirt with the winning design printed on it.

http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/1X/01b1c08eaf911b4a91d43401c76e0782956cea0e_1_690x388.JPG http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/1X/8128ee2569714402dba24552b3bdaf58993b2f5c_1_281x500.JPG http://esk8content.nyc3.digitaloceanspaces.com/uploads/db2454/optimized/1X/f0aa528fe820e9c8c1aab244eaa31a0f663c020a_1_281x500.JPG

3 Likes

As an example: here is my first entry into the competition, I designed this using the online t-shirt design tool that I linked above.

If you like my T-Shirt design vote for it by clicking the :heart: below!

2 Likes

we could just draw up the logo though if the online shirt maker is not our cup of tea right?

yes… you can make the design using any software you want.

2 Likes

2 Likes

5 Likes

I tried to change the back design. I can change it again & again if u guys dont like it. cheers

5 Likes

Hi lads,

I can’t put my 2 other images. How do I do this? and perhaps it’s because of I am a new user. Thanks

HI NIK!.. you need to post a few times before your account gets fully activated…

go post here & go comment on someones build or somthing

http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-member-introduce-yourself-here-tell-us-your-plan/216

1 Like

Hi,

Is there any deadline for the submission?

cheers

hi @onloop

Is there any possibilities that this new hybrid deck will be on sale? love the design. keep up the good work.

thanks

The competition will run for a month or two.

Yes. The deck will be for sale.

Keep calm and e.sk8

2 Likes

e.sk8 officer :smile:

2 Likes

Life’s too short to push! :smile:

(backside)

The goal of my design was a minimalistic and clean look, so I only added one photo and line of text. So far I really like the designs that have come in. Thanks for the contest Onloop!

2 Likes

well i might as well give it a shot, hope you guys like it.

Hans

2 Likes

The contest period is 1 or 2 month

Here is my first submission. I will try to get more in the near future.

15 Likes

Here’s mine:

3 Likes