Over the last few years the ‘build your own eboard movement’ has grown from strength to strength - Building your own eboard is a growing trend worldwide and it’s not slowing down, everyday more & more people are experiencing the huge sense of fulfillment & performance benefits of building DIY Electric Skateboards.
As the numbers of eboard builders grows worldwide i think it’s time we all had shirt we can proudly wear that expresses who we are & what we do.
- Design a Graphical Logo to be printed onto a shirt.
- The Logo should include text / shapes / patterns.
- The Design should be monochromatic. Black Or White is generally best.
- Ultimately you are designing a T-shirt & Logo, so think about how you make use of the front & back of the t-shirt.
- The ideal design would consist of a LOGO & A SLOGAN - The slogan doesn’t necessarily need to be incorporated into the logo it can be a stylised text. Maybe you will have logo on front & text on the back or vice versa.
- The Design must incorporate a text element expressing the “message of our movement” a kind of catch phrase/slogan that concisely identifies what we do as eboard builders.
“I build eboards”
“life’s too short to push”
“esk8 or die”
“electric skateboard artist”
TIP: For anyone that is not experienced in the field of graphic design you can still enter a quality shirt design (like the one I posted below) by making use of online design software such as this one provided by CustomInk.com
T-SHIRT DESIGN SOFTWARE
HOW TO ENTER & WIN
- Design a shirt and post the pictures, front & back, into this thread.
- You may enter up to three different designs.
- Each design must be entered into a unique post onto this thread so it can be " " (liked)
- Forum members vote for the designs they like by clicking the
- The design with the most likes wins.
WHAT DO I WIN
- The designer of the winning shirt gets one of the new Enertion Wood & Carbon Fiber Decks - with built-in carbon fiber components enclosure.
- The first 20 entrants to the competition will get a free shirt with the winning design printed on it.