ESCape professional pcb assembly

There will be probably no tracking on the escapes you sent, right?

I would like to get two single. :slight_smile:

I didnā€™t got a 2nd E-mail yet, did you sent one to all of us yet or did I missed mine somehow?

pmed for two single ESCapes

@stewii I didnā€™t receive an email to complete payment but i just sent the remainder through paypal. I initally sent 100 GBP + 5% (105 GBP). I just sent you 35GBP + 5% (36.75GBP). My order was for a single escape with housing with one extra single housing.

I also didnā€™t get the email about the second payment, but not a big deal. I just send the second payment for one Dual ESCape, plus shipping to the US. Let me know if thereā€™s anything else I need to do.

Thanks!

Do you have any single left ?

I paid now to complete the payment non the less, I guess @stewii is kinda busy right now :smile:

Managing all these orders, mailing everyone, check the payments and getting all packages ready must be super overwhelming.

1 Like

No email here either but just sent second payment. Thanks!

To all the guys which didnā€™t got the email. Check your spam folder. Last time some of the mails landed thereā€¦

IMG_20180907_150750_HDR

Just received my ESCapes, now I have to burn some rubberā€¦

9 Likes

got mine in too

imageimageimage

I misread and thought they had xt60ā€™s so now I have to wait for some xt90ā€™s

2 Likes

Hi @sayekim ! I have spare xt90ā€™s I will never use, shipping from me to you should be dirty cheap, let me know!

3 Likes

Yeah I already ordered on ali but anything to get me testing them faster would be great. Iā€™ll pm you.

Just made my final payment! Can anyone who ordered from the US tell me about how long it took to receive these after making final payment?

Just received some. Awesome quality, huge improvement since the beta version. :slight_smile:

IMG_20180910_001455

10 Likes

nice! canā€™t wait for mine to come to California. just wondering what do you need so many for?

Coasters renewal. :laughing:

2 Likes

Received!

Really nice job!!! A piece of art! Thanks for your work!

1 Like

Got the two in the dual housing. Looking very nice :ok_hand:

Canā€™t wait to try these out.

2 Likes