ESCape professional pcb assembly

Just offhand, I believe I’m at the same, I’ll do a little Hillclimb tonight and log the data for you. But just looking at some of my graphs I’m seeing peaks of 120 for the motor, and 80 to 90 for the battery. But I assume that is for both units, I’m looking at ackmaniacs monitor graph.

1 Like

Maybe it’s a different gearing… I guess I don’t need that much speed for a mountain board. This is geared for 60km/h+. Think it solves my question :stuck_out_tongue:

Any free spots left @stewii :joy:

My max speed is 38 km, I’m too scared to go faster… :rofl:

Thats a good thing. I tested my board and hit 52km/h on the second test with shorts, t-shirt and a skate helmet. When adrenaline hits the devil wins and want to have fun :stuck_out_tongue: Ordered full gear now since I know myself to well :joy:

2 Likes

Went for a ride tonight, and 105 was my max motor current, and Battery was at 58 max current, with vesc maxing out at 37 degrees Celsius. I do have a pretty big aluminum heatsink case that I assume is helping. And I rode it pretty aggressively offroad, I’m also about 90kg and it had no problem with any hill I could throw at it. I was the limiting factor in most cases. And I could probably use some more padding for the many times it bucks me off!

1 Like

just received my email to pre-pay; sent 100GBP +5% on paypal (105GBP) for payment towards 1 ESCape in single housing and 1 extra single housing. (85 for the escape and 15 for the housing)

thanks! :slight_smile:

1 Like

**Edit never mind. I found the cut out size. 136.5L x 67.5H image

2 Likes

Is the dual ESCape already connected by canbus when ordered? will it be delivered as a built and enclosed unit that I can “plug and play”?

Not that good. It’s just dual case for two single escapes. You can plug, configure and play. How would anyone know what remote you plan to use or what motors you have.

1 Like

Lol good point. What I wanted to say was plug into my build with the receivers and all. Would you need to expose the heat sinks through the environmental fir them to really be effective?

shit was there another GB or something?

I believe you might still get some as there were 20 left during weekend. Try to fill up the form.

searching the couch to find those 5$ must find the money somewhere, might even sell my focbox for this Anyone wants 20BT modules for one ESCape? :smiley:

2 Likes

Email received, sent full payment “PayPal uk” for two singles (£253)…

i think i still need to pay the odd £12 as i forgot to add the 5% transfer fee, @stewii if this is the case il pay the odd £12 upon your request.

What the name on the email?

Just to let you know, the white paste is a thermal conductive paste. It should be there. Don´t remove it. It helps to lead the heat to the cover and from there to the air.

1 Like

Just popped a DRV on a 4.12, somewhat ironic as I filled out the form the day before! My MayTech VESC knew it wasn’t long for this world… Waiting patiently for my email.

The ESCape looks like a good design to my eyes. I would probably design my own but with my research studies I just don’t have the time.

1 Like

Hi Stewii,

Could you feed us with a quick update ? Are you encountering others issues ?

5 Likes

I want to buy 1 set. filled out the form. the letter did not come to email , please check

The only issue was that part being out of stock in most of distributors then I had to buy it from a different one the factory couldn’t buy from and sent it to them but got stuck in customs for almost 1 week but they finally got it few days ago. Sorry guys for the lack of messages. I have been quite busy.

11 Likes