Enertion VESC delay?

@clpjan delays like this are somewhat common in the world of DIY preordering. I believe that you’ll get your VESC from Enertion as soon as soon as they are available. In any case, there is no one else with VESC in stock at the moment, so there is no way to get one faster than holding tight until they are ready to ship. If you poke around on the forums here you’ll see many similar questions about delayed orders for various DIY vendors. Enertion is reliable. I got my VESC from Enertion and it was similarly delayed but it arrived to me as soon as manufacturing was complete.

Watch this video ( https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RAA4Z2vs7iw ) from @onloop (enertion) he explains alot about the VESC, delays etc. The supplier won’t be finished with the VESCs until 16th of may due to mosfets beeing hard to get, and that is when they should be manufactured. It’ll take a couple of more weeks for you to recieve them. Enertion is doing everything they can so be patient!

alright sounds good. i was just getting worried because there is like no info coming from the enertion side.and that buisness shouldn´t relay on this forum to get its customers informed

1 Like

I think he is trying to keep us all informed via the youtube videos…

yeah i kind of figured that out by now but i really don´t like that. it just feels so unproffesional . i dont want to watch 20 min videos only to find out i might be getting what i paid for some time. all the talking he does just sounds like a lullaby of excuses to me. just send me an email and give me an estimate.if i want to know more i will watch your videos. maybe its in my german genes but i just like efficiancy

Ollinboards has VESCs in stock, correct? I know the price is more steep, but I’m just thinking it’ll be worth it…

@clpjan as far as I know he makes them by hand so when you order it will be built…although I do think @chaka said he would be pre-making them. He’s probably the person to ask. Think it takes a couple of weeks shipping included. This is a thread on his: http://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/ollinboardcos-high-output-vesc/636/77

Much appreciated @Mr_Mahal

You can buy a VESC in Germany

2 Likes

I ordered an Ollin Vesc. It came in 4 days.

1 Like

Damn, I ordered mine from ollin on the 10th and I’m still waiting for shipping info. I know @chaka is getting slammed right now with orders though!

So if enertion’s VESC are not shipping… how do the diyelectric VESC compare to Enertion’s?

Are you asking about the quality of the VESC or the wait time?

quality… Although I just found out diyelectric is also having a delay because of too many purchases

Looks like you have to wait at least a month to get a vesc.

I waited 3 months for my VESC from diyelectric. Had some emotional ups and downs, but I have it now and it’s soooo good.

I payed for a VESC in March by using PayPal and i filed a dispute through PayPal and have yet to get a reply on there. This dispute was filed before I found out what happened to this batch of VESC. I searched on the forum and thats how i was informed. Now i feel bad that i filed that dispute because i wasn’t informed but would it best for me to not excalate and just wait a bit longer for the vesc problem to be resolved. I know its not his fault.

1 Like

AWWW snap! You got your stuff?! I ordered in Feb. so maybe I’ll be getting mine soon.

Hes employing a business manager to deal with the background stuff. The guys working from his garage FCS. Give him a break. They are excuses, but hes saying he cant control it and the vids are the easiest way he feels to get info out. Also you see him. Do wonder whether Vlogs is another distraction for him though. But its all about management of time and resources. He wouldnt have that much cash flow given the hold up with parts.

1 Like

I see someone also watches his vlogs. :joy:

1 Like