Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

Since it seems he just started using the software hopefully he sees this and can make it work like that…would probably save a lot of time.

that might be an idea if he had 4 e-mail addresses: build questions questions about products questions about pending orders questions for support if a product broke

like this prioritizing what e-mails to answer first might be much easier

but maybe that is something to come in the restructuring of the companys layout

yes software is also a way but since I have know idea how to use that I am prone to use older methods :smiley:

Boosted has a system like this that makes sense:

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

Agreed, I seriously doubt Jason is not doing everything in his power to get the Raptors rolling.

1 Like

Just unboxed the battery! I love to have a first thing in my hand. We are all going to get our stuff and I can only say that I am sorry for those who have had problems with their shipments to date. I hope you get the help and support to get you your last pieces or at least info about their current location. As Mahal stated, Jason is doing his best, getting organized step by step at least

1 Like

@Mr_Mahal I’m not sure what’s going on with Enertion and the manufacturers but I will not be surprised if things just keep getting delayed more and more. I’m not blaming enertion for it, although I do think they can do slightly better. 200 emails a day is not THAT bad, I don’t think warrants taking 10-14 days to reply.

I can’t go on this long without a board. So I have a secret that I have been keeping from you, I wanted to share it once I actually have it but I’ll just give some details now. I have a complete board coming to me that will OWN your evolve GT in every way possible. And yes it will EAT the raptor as well. If you have some downhill experience, this is the ultimate E-board.

Here are some specs: -35+ mph top speed (TESTED and CONFIRMED) -Range of 30+ miles -ABEC 11 clones, 83 mm in the softer durometer that I wanted -Fuel gauge display built on the board.
-It has that black stealthy look that you love -Almost every component is made in US -customer service that is BETTER than boosted, get instant detailed replies.
-delivery dates will be what is promised, no repeated delays like there are with the raptor. I will get it this month for sure

I don’t want to go too off topic on this thread, but I’ll be starting a new thread about this very special board soon enough. Keep an eye out for videos/photos etc. I’m so excited about this board!! Believe it or not, the raptor will be me normal board now and THIS will be the insanely fast shredding board.

so it’s this one?

@Jinra c’mon man, don’t ruin the surprise for Mr. Mahal. I wanted to show him up after I get the board.

it’s one of the current top posts, you made it pretty obvious haha

How much did that board cost? And how long was production? I’m thinking about getting 2nd board after the Raptor.

The cost will be less than evolve GT, I can say that much. However @longhairedboy’s prices may be going up. I would contact him. Again I don’t want to hijack this thread, if anyone wants to start a different thread we can. I would recommend only if you have DH experience though, or you will hurt yourself.

Let’s keep this thread focused on the raptor third batch. PM me if you have other questions regarding this other board.

@Photorph I’ll just say this before you move the conversation: congrats! lol I was about to ask how much you paid for all that, seems like he is being extremely generous with the price because idk how the hell you could get all those parts AND all that custom work for that price…seems like you should’ve cancelled your order a while ago…but I guess you expected Jason to deliver sooner…

LHB definitely needs to raise that price if he’s gonna build stuff like that custom for less than the GT… I’ll stick with my order because unless he plans on mass producing that I don’t really have interest in it… Although I like the idea that since he isn’t he can provide good customer service to you I know that if he starts getting in a shit ton of orders things might change up quite quickly. Nothing beats personal QA from the creator though. Would say everyone should find a personal esk8 builder for themselves from now on lol

If I get s shit ton of orders I’ll jack up my prices and build a waiting list system and start taking non refundable deposits to get on the list. Then I’ll quit my day job.

What I will not do is sacrifice any part of the experience you get from buying a board from me.

I appreciate the love, but Let’s get this thread back on track now.

1 Like

I was about to say this. @Photorph your comment is smug but a bit pointless. Getting a bespoke hand made board (by a legit artist IMO) is awesome, but how does that scale to be relevant in comparison to even small volume manufacturer boards…? If enertion is a good guide, you are ignoring too many challenges of scaling up to make a point valid to anyone other than yourself.

2 Likes

Diyskatboard sell battery like enertion!! I order one it took 3 weeks

For the record @Photorph , Jason replied to my email an hour ago – I never replied with “urgent” so this was considered a regular ticket. Didn’t say anything I didn’t already know but I really appreciate him getting back with me same day (considering I technically emailed him at 4 in the morning there this isn’t too bad) :slight_smile: Hopefully this type of response time will continue and things will improve for everyone…

Good to hear. Like I said I have no complaints about enertion and I’m sure Jason is doing his best. The 14 day reply time for emails seemed excessive but that doesn’t seem to be the case.

I’m still excited about my raptor. I’m glad I picked a LHB board vs evolve. I already had ordered the raptor so it was too late to do anything about that. So I’ll end up with a carbon fiber board and a wood board with ridiculous power. works for me :). [quote=“Mr_Mahal, post:317, topic:2219, full:true”] For the record @Photorph , Jason replied to my email an hour ago – I never replied with “urgent” so this was considered a regular ticket. Didn’t say anything I didn’t already know but I really appreciate him getting back with me same day (considering I technically emailed him at 4 in the morning there this isn’t too bad) :slight_smile: Hopefully this type of response time will continue and things will improve for everyone…

[/quote]

Hey !

I have a really small question about board shipment. My board is stuck in

Shipment information received

since 28 May (6 days).

Is that normal from DHL ?

Thanks guys !

That’s not too unusual - mine took about 4 business days. That means that Jason got the order in but the delivery guy hasn’t picked it up from his house yet.

Well congrats that your board is incoming anytime soon though! :slight_smile: