Enertion Raptor Third(?) batch Info roundup

@flatsp0t should email enertion support then I guess and respond with “urgent”

do not be to sorry for someone who is taking our money i mean it must be a stressfull time for him but man his business is booming that is great to be honest is it hard yes but who of you thought running a business is easy espicially when growing

1 Like

Exactly that is what i did. Last week.

i did i an hour ago

did you get an answer yet?

@flatsp0t @HH1

Well then I guess it’s only a matter of time…or maybe you need to seek a refund

Nothing but this Generic answer:

"the Space Cell’s have shipped, they just take a little longer with aviation regulations to get to their final destination- you should have you battery soon! "

This was 9 days ago.

and yes, i did ask for my order, not in general.

1 Like

to be honest i think that is a bit impolite not to give any details to your specific order and since our boards have shipped over 3 weeks ago i would say it is a bit of a strech to say a little longer

Qnd in my mind 9 days (7 working days) is not “soon” anymore…

I have not been waiting anywhere near as long as you guys, which is why I’m more patient obviously…so I don’t blame you guys for being upset. I just see what’s happening to the industry as a whole (esk8 builders selling stuff on here having delays, boosted not being able to deliver soon, evolve still shipping out international GT batches, inboard delays, stary waiting on certification to ship to US backers, jason having issues with manufacturers / shipping) and I see that the major theme with all of them is wanting to get/keep people invested in their product for fear of being left behind. All of these companies have made big promises and most of them (with the exception of evolve and boosted, so far) have pretty much flopped on their promises. The truth is no one (that’s worth buying from) is readily sending out boards at the click of a “buy now” button. Everyone is having issues, and to add to the complexity all these companies are trying to ship internationally at a time where shipping high capacity batteries is more difficult than ever, and shipping international in general has never been known to be as quick as shipping from Amazon or w.e. esk8 as a whole is exploding and this is the absolute most busy time of the year for all esk8 companies (that ship to US at least) because we all want to sk8 in good weather…

I guess I’m the only one who can sympathize with that… I agree that customer service should improve at enertion but you can clearly see the guy is trying to scale a business that he has said has grown 1400% and it takes time…unfortunately we are caught in the middle of it. No excuse for poor communication, I just don’t see it as hard to believe.

2 Likes

But be honest if you had been waiting patient for your raptor until Jason got all the part together and then after a few month waiting you finally got your board but no you can not ride it because enertion fucked up sending you the battery, and yes it got more complicated to send these batteries but he had enough time to send these out. so this is not about being impatient with Jason for not having parts like it seemed in your post above it is about not getting the parts he is sitting on I just wanted to clarify that

I’m confused…you’re saying it’s not about him not having the parts he needs for the Raptor but not getting the parts he needs? He’s ordered 2000 VESCs…idk what the battery situation is…but he’s been sending them out…again there may be shipping issues for a few customers, some people’s shipment may have gotten lost in the mix but idk where you got the idea he’s just “sitting” on them not sending them out / ordering them on purpose…

I guess I just believed him when he said:

What advantage does he have not ordering/sending out batteries? Why would he not be sending things out in general as fast as he could in the order they were ordered?

It seems like you think he just wants to take your money and run…it does not serve him well to have unhappy customers especially this early in the product’s lifetime. That’s why I believe he is not just “sitting on” sending stuff to us…hell, technically we could all have at least our boards if he just said fuck it and sent us boards that still had manufacturer defects that he’s been encountering…but instead he sent them back to be reworked…

I wish it were possible for him to only put stuff on the site to order if he already had stock and not do backorder…but maybe it isn’t possible for him. Hopefully he will consider this because this thread is a living example of why you can’t give dates / take orders while waiting for things to get to you…

2 Likes

@Mr_Mahal i have my board here but i do not have the battery and as far as i know he has never been short on raptor batteries and three month are enough to get them here

i do not think he is a fraud is think his little but fast growing company is still lacking some organisation

Heading

What did I not read? I never said you didn’t have your board…I was saying more could’ve been sent out if everything with manufacturing had went well 1st time around.

Again I don’t know what the issue is with the batteries, but your comment above seemed to imply he has them but is not shipping them out for no reason…which I don’t think is the case…

I think everything is disorganized because he is changing the way he runs things as time moves a long…he is trying to adapt and figure out how to improve… It seems things have just not been going his way lately. Idk what I’m trying to prove here you guys seem to understand why this is no easy task for him…I just don’t believe putting more negative energy into the situation is going to help him.

ah sorry i was a bit in a rush i got a bit stuck a the vesc part

But he was sending the batteries out before the board on every other Batch. Why not this time? Why got nobody this important bit of information?

1 Like

That is what I’d like to know as well…hopefully @onloop can shed some light on this at some point.

And to the mail thing: I know he is getting many mails, but that could be easily solved by an internal ticket system. I honor that he wants to answer all mails, but i think in this case i would prefer the people who payed thousands of dollars.

He is using zendesk (now at least) which is a ticketing system, so that is what gave me the automatic reply with a FAQ. I was thinking what he should do for us is give a special code or something to put in the email so we can be prioritized over others…that or just tell whomever is taking care of responding to tickets to keyword search raptor and autoflag those emails

It is the simplest thing on earth: I bet there are enough ticketsystems which integrate perfectly with his shop software. The only thing the user would have to do is selecting to which of his orders the ticket should bind.