Some people have reported some very weird behaviour with the raptor remotes. It might be interference, if you are having some issues you can try changing the channel.
Follow these steps.
1. Turn off the Raptor
2. Hold A on remote for 3 seconds to power on remote.
3. Press Down the throttle stick C, it’s a button! The Left green light will flash
4. Now, Press the B button 10 times - in under 10 Seconds. The lights on remote should now turn off.
5. Power on the Raptor
6. The green light on the remote will flash 2 times. Pause, then 2 times pause. etc etc. its on channel 2
7. Use the throttle stick & push up once to go to channel 3
8. The green light on the remote will flash 3 times. Pause, then 3 times pause. etc. etc its on channel 3
9. You have now selected Channel 3.
10. Push up again to select Channel 4, up again for 5, etc etc.
11. Once you are happy with channel number selection, press C
12. Now press A to save & exit.
After following these steps you will have a new channel programmed in.