End of summer sale!

Hi, Summer is ending so I decided to get rid of a few things I don’t need in the next few days. I’m located in Claremont, California, and willing to ship to the US. All these products are hand-made so I’m not exactly sure about pricing; open to offers. I’m also looking for a ~190 kv motor or two.

2 Wood X Brace $50 CNC’d from 6061 aluminum with a 0.025 wood veneer lasercut and fitted inside. The veneer is protected, finished, and sealed. One of these also has this wood veneer laser-cut and glued to the back, as to protect the wood on the board from the metal. I can do this to the second one if so desired. IMG_5074 IMG_5082 IMG_5077

Carbon fiber enclosure $80 Molded from Psychotiller’s Alter Wedge. This is made with two layers of carbon fiber, west systems epoxy, and duratec sunshield. I haven’t polished the sunshield coat which was sprayed on, so the spray is a little noticeable. This would be removed with some polishing. I could be convinced to cut this out. IMG_5067 IMG_5068

Carbon Fiber Fiberglass remote $50 Printed in carbon fiber nylon at 0.05mm layer height, then fiberglassed, and finally coated with duratec sunshield for maximum protection. All these need is a light polishing at ~750 grit. IMG_5070

Torqueboards v4 motor pulley cover $30 Printed in ABS, sanded, filled with filler spray paint, sprayed matte black, and then protected with a thick polyurethane layer. IMG_5094IMG_5090

Sparkle remote print - $15 Wanted to practice fiberglass skinning. One half of the remote is skinned with fiberglass, both coated with epoxy and then with duratec sunshield. IMG_5073

4 Likes

Still have sparkle remote ?