EMF Hub motor final sale!

@Kaly I didn’t delete the posts about the issue. I deleted the posts that said this forum was shit and it was going to die and the argument.

I notice that :slight_smile: But we need some entertainment too. You know there are always be people that wishing bad on things they can’t get away from. :imp:

True but I’m trying to keep this thread on topic. Arguments don’t add any good information.

1 Like

@Atticus as far I am aware the only issue is the slipping thane. There are already a few possible fixes for this. Double sided tape or inserts and such.

The other problem is that the guy running the show has run out of money so some motors havent even been sent out yet. This compounds the problem because then people lodge paypal refunds to get their money back. And then there is less or even negative money to get anything sent out.

I’m throwing myself under the bus here but im willing to do just about anything to make sure everyone gets what they deserve.

But trying to get all the information from all party’s is hard enough without every other person who isnt even involved throwing their opinions in.

@lowGuido Appreciate your enthusiasm to help others, but shouldnt Jacob come to the plate. Thats the issue in part. Dont really know what you can do though. Hes cash strapped with no communicated plan to get out of the hole other than to say to everyone make a paypal claim. I feel for everyone involved.

2 Likes

I can make things happen if I need to.

1 Like

Can you make JacobBloy more interactive?

I can. @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy @jacobbloy :joy:

6 Likes

@lowGuido, I for one really appreciate your willingness to help!

I backed both the VESC connect and the hub motors. Jacob has been a great help to the community, hosting the BLDC downloads and putting up videos etc. I couldn’t have originally set up my vesc without his videos. I think he’s just got in over his head trying to do a lot of things, so I’m willing to give him quite a bit of slack, but… Communication is key, and I hope he will not feel threatened on the forum and just let us know what is happening.

2 Likes

@jacobbloy keeps stopping by to see what is going on but won’t confront the issues.

@jacobbloy Joined Jul 12, '15 Last Post 4 days Seen 1 day

Like @devin said: he probably got the info to shut up, as anything he writes can be used against him.

1 Like

Just wanted to update every one, as of today $15,000 or 36 orders of these hub motors in different quantitys have now been refunded!

Jacob, thanks for the update. So it seems like this is the way you’d like us to resolve the situation. I waited as long as possible before the PayPal 180 day to file a claim and now have no other choice. I’m very sorry, and and bummed this all went to shit on you. I really do appreciate all you’ve done for the community and hope you are back on your feet soon!

1 Like

I’m sorry @jacobbloy. But seeing that your focus is on getting people there money back instead of getting the motor’s delivered. I’ve cancelled my order and asked for my money back with PayPal. Best of luck to you and sorry again.

For me the same. Today I gave up and let paypal do the job. I hope one day jacob will be back with his hubmotors. Good luck!

@jacobbloy - I know you have a lot of things on your plate just checking on the remote to see if you were going to send those out or is it going the way of the hub motors. Last you updated you had the boards.

I have them and they work, but I have not had time to program them and assemble them, if some one wants to offer to assemble them or if you would like to do it your self I can send it over.

2 Likes

I’m happy to assemble it myself. PM sent.

ditto - just let me know what I need to do