eLofty: Updated! Builder's Price Book: Lofty Direct Drive (Shenzhen Lofty Ambition Technology)

I’ll wait for your testing and review then :slight_smile:

1 Like

Does the entry level 2wd come with front hanger too?

1 Like

I’ll double check with Kenna about that. Thats actually pretty funny. I thought I checked the prices.

5 Likes

It does :slight_smile:

Here’s the listing on eBay; note the shipping cost.

Buying direct from Kenna, shipping is included.

If you have access to Ollin Popocas or Haggy Sr. Pepes, you will not be disappointed with the fit :slight_smile: flawless.

hope this helps.

2 Likes

Cool, thanks :slight_smile: looking like a 2wd with added on 90mm wheels will be perfect with the unity I picked up during the easter sale.

Did we decide that there are any currently compatible 100-110mm thanes?

1 Like

IIRC, only Boa Constrictors in 100mm and TB in 110mm. The TB wheels are awesome but I personally will be trying the Boas when I can find a set.

I was surprised by how well the Popoca 90 worked with mine.

2 Likes

Yeah I wish the boas we’re easier to get ahold of. Cool thanks for the reply.

2 Likes

We are looking to get 100mm wheels from Lofty’s supply as well. It’s the boosted formula. If there’s sufficient interest. They can open a mold for us.

6 Likes

Would me begging and pleading on my knees be sufficient?

4 Likes

Yo I’d be down for a set of 100’s

1 Like

IF this happened, what kind of turnaround time would we be looking at?

I’ll be putting an order for two as soon as this is clarified :slight_smile:

1 Like

im not sure. i’m still waiting for Kenna to figure out what’s the mini qty to start the new mould. probably looking at 100 sets.

1 Like

Okay. Lemme know when you hear back. If that could somehow happen before the group buy closes on the 15th, I would wait. Otherwise I wanna order this asap :smiley:

I think 100mm will be later. not gona be quick but eventually.

2 Likes

Team, price list updated and thank you @winfly.

Next up:

• Q2: P-Packs
  • Q3: Wheels 100mm
2 Likes

Edit: there is a typo in the 3rd poll. I meant 90/85mm wheels.

Now that the final prices are out, I am curious about who’s actually buying/ has already bought. I am sure, everyone here is curious too. So decided to create a poll to shed some light

• 1X2WD
  • 2X2WD
  • 1X4WD
  • 2X4WD

0 voters

• DKP from lofty
  • TKP from elsewhere

0 voters

• 90/83mm wheels
  • no wheels

0 voters

1 Like

Found some on harfang’s website.

1 Like

I’m still waiting on the PayPal address from Kenna to buy. Been a couple days since I’ve heard anything.

2 Likes

Has Kenna gotten back to you guys?

1 Like