Elofty Direct Drive

I might get one, however, one pic shows Abec adapters but the wheels have Kegel core. Will I get both?

1 Like

Got a pair, while I’m waiting the TB Direct

5 Likes

So are my enertion drive kit, mabye enertion could of used flexible 12awg silicone wire instead of 14awg rigid…

And boosted boards is using a similar connector, but again she’ll be fine…

2 Likes

What’s the ETA on those?

We have a little language barrier, but they’re very responsive.

IF I understood correctly they have been shipped.

He wrote:

I will take a trucking number on it when I was getting the number. for now, it is sleeping time,

It appears that they won’t provide ABEC adapters (even if shown in a picture). He wrote:

it is ok.but for safety hope you could use the booster wheels if you do not buy the wheels.

But then

Just the spoke of the wheels are round, the adapter of motor is round, so the motor can’t work with the ABCE wheels

2 Likes

Yeah, it’s pretty hard to communicate with them. I think someone who speaks Mandarin can get all the info in one go.

Brother, I feel your pain.

I’m the other buyer mentioned above, and the information relay was likewise a frustrating experience. I had the same sort of exchanges, where I tried to find out which adaptor came with it, offered to buy both ABEC and Kegel versions if possible (never got a clear answer), ordered the ESC-side connectors (told they would ship together but they shipped seperately), and tried in vain to inform them that showing ABEC adaptors in the first photo is misleading.

Even though the information provided was never clear or entirely helpful, the seller always replied quickly (same time zone) and gave what appeared to be their best effort.

I will likely receive mine first, so will report back on what I get. I will also, as mishrasubhransu thought likely, be reviewing them for .

For science! (And also because I’m a filthy little cheapskate.)

6 Likes

LoL, According to them seems it’s now in HK. For the Abec, I’ve no idea yet if I’ll get it. They said that the ABEC core has different sizes so they prefer to release them. I didn’t even try to explain that the smaller one would be enough for most of us.

1 Like

I did try to convince them to send ABEC with that reasoning, but failed miserably.

1 Like

Thanks to a very cool guy, I am now prepared for whatever adaptor shows up.

Ollin%20Popoca

6 Likes

Hey guys

I got this for science. on eBay.

It is bigger than the standard track width. I think that it is as wide as Evolve track.

Axle shaft is a bit long.

15517926158321 15517926251482

And it is probably a double kingpin hanger, not a normal hanger.

12 Likes

Which eBay page did you buy from? Yeah, that doesn’t look like a normal hangar. Didn’t you receive the whole truck? Just the hangar?

The motors look beefy though. Curious to see what performance you will get.

Dude, can we get axle width? if you can take the motor off, does the axle step down?

@mishrasubhransu Hangar only. on this page. https://www.ebay.com/itm/Electric-Skateboard-Direct-Drive-motor-for-DIY-/153379577199

@mutantbass about 32.5cm long. =12.7 inches

2 Likes

It looks like a step-down axle.

8 Likes

I feel like I am harassing you asking this, but around when do you think you’ll be able to put it on a board? :Sorryface. Haha

1 Like

Hey man. Sorry I meant the axle diameter lol

That’s not the elofty direct drive? Where did you get it?

looks like that wheel adaptor can be unscrewed and changed for something else? wonder if if possible to fit a Trampa Superstar adaptor so that one can ride with ATs?

That’s what I am planning. 3D print adapters to use with aliexpress wheels. But you will need 4 wheel drive for enough torque.

5 Likes