Elofty Direct Drive

Will be on 110s, so I’m hopeful for something decent.

2 Likes

circumference is pi*D.

Are you worried about top speed? You can simulate here.

This is my setting. It almost agrees with the GPS measurement value by the smartphone. speed

1 Like

Looks like a lofty ambition.

badumtss

5 Likes

@topcloud is it possible to buy a RKP truck from them?

1 Like

Kenna did not present the community an RKP option, however to my understanding, RKP is in development by the Lofty crew. Hope this helps!

Did someone say…

Screenshot_20190502_233449

5 Likes

Good luck​:rofl::rofl::rofl: believe those DD was sniffing 22-23mph with a 12s…

1 Like

Mega bummer :frowning:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: super! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::metal:t3::joy::metal:t3:

2 Likes

Can’t expect much from these DD…like I mention before if you ride on flats and only like to cruise around 20mph these drives are perfect other than that, who knows how durable they are… I was hoping to put more testing on the drives but @Winfly maybe got disgusted quick because I haven’t seen them since …lol…

1 Like

Holly shit! Straight up calling @Winfly out I see. Damn!! I don’t wanna hate over here but yes. @Touch415 is right. Haven’t seen these drives since INITIAL test ride was done!!
Pls bring them out n do more testing for the community :pleading_face:

1 Like

I’m not trying to start anything. These seem like a great product for some! Just was hoping they would be a little faster. I’ll probably still buy some to try out. Just trying to get my facts straight before I purchase

2 Likes

I think these DD on a short board with 90mm wheels or lower will be perfect and it’ll look good …

8 Likes

Bruh I know it is slow atm. That’s why I’m work with Kenna to get higher KV ones.

2 Likes

My question, is what is the incentive to buy the group buy now if we know faster ones are coming?

2 Likes

:grimacing::grimacing::grimacing::grimacing: 10chrt

1 Like

Wowzer guys, we get it, you don’t like this DD because it doesn’t suit your elite riding conditions.

Congratulations, unfollow the thread and move on with your lives.

7 Likes

I just want to say that not everyone rides like us. some ppl prefer 15-20 mph more than 30-40mph. and im here trying to work with Kenna to offer more variety of their Direct Drive.

7 Likes

I get the frustration. When its advertised as one thing but turns out to be another then all the frantic calc predictions are for shit and people are disappointed. 75kv does seem to the sweet spot but 58kv with enough amps should make them good for a cruiser with some good climbing abilities. @Winfly Whats the torque like?