eBoosted Enclosures thread

Who said a you about carrying it…it’s gonna carry me… lol

4 Likes

sorry bout that, @Mikenopolis specializes in building boards that fall apart mid ride, he assumes it’s normal sometimes. :upside_down_face:

I ride to stores and put the board in a shopping cart, my office is on the 2nd floor and now my boards are stored high up instead or hanging low. I’m doing a lot of lifting these days.

As for boards that fall apart mid ride. I didn’t build that since I only have Raptor 1 deck builds, nothing falls there. That Landwheel however is another story.

Alan, I just got the deck and enclosure. Looks beautiful. You forgot my nose guards!!! No worries I got more

9 Likes

if you run out i’ve got tons of it that I can’t use. just let me know if you need anymore. it has been certified to work on hi5ber decks by @scepterr. that offer applies to really anyone btw.

2 Likes

I’m really glad you liked it! I’ll look into those nose guards when I’m back in Lima! Now let’s put a 12S5P in there

1 Like

It’s what I say when peoples say my board is heavy :stuck_out_tongue:

@Eboosted I have a challenge for you ! Couldyou make up an enclosure that integrates with this focbox case :

What i mean is an enclosure ( maybe one of the models you already have, just a bit modified) to integrate with the box so you can have the cooling fins outside the enclosure and the rest inside. I dunno if i am clear on what i imagine

Edit : how can I fix this backward pictures issue ?

5 Likes

So like the fins stick out but the rest are inside ?

Edit: that exactly what you said lmfao I am dumb

let me guess…using an iPhone? For some reason, after all these years, iPhone’s pictures still shows up upside down when I imported onto a PC but not on a MAC.

Anyway, on your phone, go to edit, rotate your picture once, save it, then rotate it back and save again, then upload. that seems to work

1 Like

@Eboosted , you have nothing on this! LOL

I am going for round 2 this adternoon… luckily I didn’t fuck up my mold…

8 Likes

Dude just put it back in and add another layer of glass in the vacuum @Sender

Honestly, I am pretty sure I went 3:1 instead of 2:1 for my epoxy. Like a total goober. “Real rubbery” I’m not worried about this one. I have a new plan I am going to try out this afternoon… Besides, it is a sweet boat for my 2 year old.

3 Likes

Send me the mold and heat sink and I’ll make any enclosure you want

3 Likes

What do you mean by mold ? Might be tempted to give it a try…

1 Like

a mold for the enclosure

I get that Lol I meant like a mold accounting for battery foc box etc + including heatshrink footprint ?

yknow, that’s a really good question :thinking::rofl:

1 Like

I might do it actually… an enclosure with integrated heatsink with cooling fins would be the dopest freakin thing You can’t imagine the temps iget with my carvon V3… oh you actualy can : https://metr.at/r/0o1nJ

2 Likes

oh man I know the feeling… and the vesc thermal throttles HARD

1 Like

Now I’m not an expert but isn’t 93C really hot :face_with_monocle: like untouchable