eBoosted Enclosures thread

Yeah, I was able to squeeze a 12s4p of 18650s, the Sony VTC5a might be a great choice for those looking for high discharge, it’ll be equivalent to a 12s5p of Samsung 30q

2 Likes

I just finished this beauty, the long awaited Trampa Carver enclosure for 12S4P on 18650s

Hope you guys like it, here the version with weather strip.

@Hariboisawesome @mikenyc @ArnhemAnt @scepterr

I have 4 just out of the oven that I could ship on Monday

19 Likes

Take my money.

Good lord. I’m going have to ask my boss to fire me before I invest into a Trampa build! Must stop this addiction

2 Likes

You to I’m starting 1 as well my wife is going to flip …

2 Likes

I really feel we have one common problem in life haha

1 Like

@Eboosted Have you started the design of the spud ? Any pictures you would like to share with us ?

I’m still waiting for the deck, @mikenyc is shipping it priority today to Orlando. I’ll come back on the March 5th and will start the design, it’ll have fins and round corners.

1 Like

So I’m not sending you one? I’ve had it sitting here with a label for on it for almost a week :disappointed_relieved:

2 Likes

@mikenopolis was supposed to hand it over to my GF but they couldn’t met, he is supposed to send me additional stuff as well on the package so we decidedhed ship it to me.

However I’m thinking on shipping the one you have to him as I don’t know how long will I take to get the spud back to him and I don’t want to realize later that the spud is not in stock anymore

Monday! Post office is closed sundays here

Don’t worry about holding onto my deck for too long, unless you don’t plan on finishing the enclosure!

1 Like

As I always tell my parents. The name Michael is too common😂

1 Like

I need to start taking memory pills

That’s a thing?

Edit: Fuck that’s a thing. Where were these when I use to study for test?

1 Like

12S5P :heart_eyes:

12 Likes

OMG! You guys are taking the enclosures/batteries design to a new level! I wish I could have said I designed the enclosures for such a massive battery but I didn’t! It was totally coincidental!

Can wait to see how these builds perform!

Just one more thing @scepterr are you posited the ESCapes cases are going to fit in there?

3 Likes

Yeah they should be fine, I’m not gonna have them in cases but mounted on a dual plate, takes less space than 2 cases side by side

2 Likes

Yessssss it’s happening.

Haha love it… And to think it was for a 10s4p?

And just for sanity sake since @Eboosted said it… lol

The Evo made for 12s4p…with 13s5p(17 more cells then intended)

6 Likes

ya’ll need to get your butt off of these esk8s and go to work out 'cause those build are gonna be heavy!

2 Likes