eBoosted Enclosures thread

@JLabs you should have a good list of spud users. Maybe you should get a few and sell the decks with them

4 Likes

yes, I need an evo and a jet spud, combine order shipping with @mikenyc

I can buy two if no one show up ! I have two jet spud. And i’ll easily find someone to ressell on the french community if i don’t use it finally

I’m in for an enclouse for Jet Spud, shipped to EU (Spain).

Could you please remind me the size? I just got a 10s4p battery from Raptor2 (size 370mm X 140mm X 22mm) so not sure if it will fit.

@Eboosted it would be great if you could make the enclosure deep enough to contain a double stacked battery, like a 10S4P.

Btw, how are you coming along with the 12S4P carver?

1 Like

I’m starting today with the design of the carver enclosure, it’s always difficult without the deck. But @barajabali and I figured out how to digitally extractcand shares 2D models for any deck.

@mikenyc send me a PM and I’ll send you the instructions

4 Likes

i’ll just hang this out there, ill even deliver a deck to you eBro! (@Eboosted) Loaded tesseract… but I want to use ollin mounts so it needs to suit duel diagonal or 4wd.

anyone else interested?

One advantage with a tesseract enclosure is they build three decks off the same mold just changing the nose and tail. So it will suit three loaded boards.

2 Likes

Depending in the cost I’d be down for a jet spud 29 enclosure.

4 Likes

@Eboosted it wasn’t very difficult afterall haha

1 Like

I would love to see it fit dual VESC’s and 10s4p double stack.

1 Like

I can get you a Jet Spud to use for the enclosure building. We just need to find a liaison for me to ship it to in the USA.

1 Like

not to sound like LHB or Psycho, but his mom

3 Likes

My GF is travelling to NJ next Thursday, if you guys could ship the deck there I’ll send you the address, she’s staying in Linden

1 Like

Yeah, no problem PM it to me your email and I will set it up.

4 Likes

Awesome enclosures. Have a 10s5p looking to squeeze in with a supower bms and 2 vesc based lifeforms. The 65 may cut it?

7 Likes

Ok guys, someone is traveling from USA to Lima next Thursday and he had offered to bring a small deck to me but only if he receive it by Wednesday 21st, I’m traveling to ATL on Sunday 25th, so that leaves me 3 days from Friday to Sunday to make 3 enclosures for the Jet Spud or/and whatever deck you want, it’s tight but I’ll make it happen.

I spoke with @jlabs and he might be able to ship him the deck, otherwise hope anyone could ship it, if someone wants to colaborate please request me a PM to send you a shipping address in Atlanta.

1 Like

I even think that a 10S4p can fit flat no need to double stack if you build the battery special

I’ve all ready got the battery double stacked :grinning:

2 Likes

I don’t think he will do two molds, I dunno. He’ll do whatever the most pple wan’t

Same, and I’d also rather not have to squeeze the bms, 2 vescs and associated wiring in there.

1 Like