eBoosted Enclosures thread

When your board looks professional, people throw money at you :rofl:

3 Likes

Truth. I’ve built a handful just because people liked my vanguard.

3 Likes

@lennylogs here’s your 21.5" custom length enclosure :grinning:

5 Likes

@barajabali here is your custom 12S3P for 20700 Sanyo 30A batteries and quad FocBox

This was a clever design, you can actually have more discharge on a 12S3P on Sanyo 20700 (90A) against a 12S4P on 30Q 18650 (80A)

8 Likes

I couldn’t make the test fit properly with 20700 cells and 4 FocBoxes, I only had one FocBox and 18650 cells, but as you can see there is plenty of space available, so it should fit no issues.

I just want to make sure the length, width and random meassures of my enclosure matches your Carver deck, let me know if you could PM that in order to confirm 100% at least the external dimensions.

3 Likes

Man @Eboosted banging them out. Nice man.

5 Likes

The Loaded Icarus dual enclosure is also ready to be ordered:

It will fit a 10S4P with plenty of space forelectronics or 12S4P but you will have very tight fit.

Here is the 12S4P

6 Likes

Here is a 14S4P array for the Evo enclosure, as you van see you can take advantage of the front curving to fin a charge only BMS, however the 14S wouldn’t be very practical, nevertheless, you can use this picture as reference for you specific needs.

9 Likes

Gollie. They’re so perty

:drooling_face:

Awesome!! Can’t wait to use it

Thanks! I love it man this looks great. This battery is meant for super high discharge and the board will get long range from my battery back pack.

I’ll get the measurements tomorrow for you Bro.

Is the internal compartment 31mm tall?

1 Like

What are the dimensions of this enclosure? Looking for something this size for a 10s4p dual 6355 truncated tesseract build.

Good evening Everyone. I loved your enclosures. I have a loaded dervish deck and I was wondering if your boosted board enclosure would fit my dervish deck.

It should. The concave in the Vanguard, Dervish and Tan Tien are basically identical as they are all reiterations of one another. @Wilsonliang777

1 Like

@Eboosted Have you considered to make an enclosure for the jet spud ? It’s a very popular deck, only okp sells an enclosure for this deck but it’s very thight. You could make something crazy good

21.5" external, 20" internal. I’m putting a 10s4p in it as well. This is actually the second enclosure he’s making me for this build as I misjudged how much space I needed (original enclosure was 20" external and 18.5" internal which was JUST BARELY too short)

I can do what ever enclosure you guys want, but I need at least a preorder of 3 to pay for the mold contruction at least.

3 Likes

In for one jet spud

So we have:

@ElskerShadow @mikenyc

Just need one more and I’ll do it

Ahem

@caustin @Devilmycry

:sunny: