eBoosted Enclosures thread

Hell yeah. Boards that look homemade look way cooler than boards that look professionally bought in my opinion. When people ask me about it I flip it over and show them that I built it myself; if it looked professional no one would believe that I actually built it.

1 Like

I agree with you. Both my current DIY are using Raptor 1 decks. Doesn’t look homemade at all

Lol…you realize you could always say esk8.builders… or that it’s a sealed fiberglass enclosure to make it weather proof…

Either way no reason to chime in on a thread you don’t want a part of because you think tackle boxes are cool

1 Like

I suppose, but it already is pretty well insulated from dust and rocks and the occasional water droplets. Maybe it’s just my 16 year old mind that doesn’t really care about taking the extra hours to make it look professional :joy::joy:

2 Likes

Hey @Eboosted do you have this for the street carver yet mate? :wink:

If you are talking about the VESC enclosure, I’m not 100% confident. If you are talking about the battery enclosure it’ll deffinitely fit a 10S2P of 20700

The 12S6P enclosure for the Evo has been posponed for now, I’m starting tomorrow with the 12S4P for 18650s for the Street Carver, however the 12S3P of Sanyo 20700 is ready, will have the first one painted tomorrow for @barajabali

1 Like

Si the one for the Evo when will it be available

’ If there are at least 3 interested I’ll resume the project and could have them shipped by Sunday next week.

I’m talking about the vesc enclosure, do you have the dimension or at lest a approxiamte

2 Likes

How much for each Evo enclosure?

Yahooo! Can’t wait

Therefore from now on, this should be known -because the resemblance- as the Worf enclosure for the Landyachtz Evo (thanks to @Mikenopolis for the baptism)

2 Likes

Therefore from now on, this should be known -because the resemblance- as the Starfleet enclosure for the Hi5ber Zenith (thanks to me :yum:, @pixelsilva, because I see a Star Trek connection in all your enclosures)

Therefore from now on, this should be known -because the resemblance- as the Bird of Prey enclosure for the Loaded Icarus (same as above reason :yum:).

1 Like

That big

4 Likes

Where do you get the gasket for the wire ?

I’ll be watching this one closely.

Lowe’s…home Depot… amazon. It’s call wire grommets.

s-l300

2 Likes

I also lift my board and love even more the look of disbelief of a total stranger

1 Like