E-Toxx Webshop Online

Tell us what you think of them @Nowind please. I was enthused then found out the stator is just another 6374 so power is the same?

1 Like

Grap Handle made from 5mm 7075 Alloy could be used for ESC Mounting or just for extra style

K800_P1040458 K800_P1040459 K800_P1040460 K800_P1040461 K800_P1040462 K800_P1040463 K800_P1040465

Cheers

11 Likes

Jens could you make a handle without finger holes, something simple like this? SR5102_P_2_2

2 Likes

Hhhmmmm could work for me on my matrix pro 11 and trampa quad…I could mount my rear light on it.

Like your vesc6 housing by the way

But mounting style like the one i showed ? With one big opening?

Yeah for things like this it could be used!

Thanks mate, just a Prototype for Vesc Sandwich AKA Power of Tower :sunglasses:

2 Likes

go home Jenso, youre drunk :stuck_out_tongue:

Is there an alternative thats fully sealed off? interest increases

1 Like

Yes, mbs matrix 2 mounting

Could you make one that has a little trailer hitch ball for towing other people or trailers? Maybe with a retractable tow rope for Boosted group rides? :rofl:

Seriously though, I have been wanting to look into getting a infant bike carrier trailer so I can take my one-year-old skating with me, and this has me thinking more about a real world towing device of some sort. Although the brass knuckle look is pretty cool. You could epoxy in an LED to each one of the holes and wire it up to have the largest, most ridiculous battery meter. Or bolt a carbon spoiler to it for that ricer bling. :thinking: Ok, I’ll stop now. Seriously though, I think this is a much-needed accessory. There’s not really a good place to grab the rear with these gear drives. I’ve just been using the rear binding, but this seems much better.

4 Likes

He’s been making them for awhile have a look on his shop site

Yes they are The reason I went for these is Nsk bearings Sealed motors Low kV 140 Experimental cause I’ve haven’t been that low in kv

Well if you feel like making a newodel or another one I’d like to buy one off you

1 Like

:rofl: tower of power , of course i meant :kissing_closed_eyes:

fully sealed would be awesome, thinking of “outerwear” filter stuff"

okay i will think about!

now i need new pants :rofl::rofl:

yes that was my doing too, grap the rear binding, but i was not pleased !

okay Dude i will remind of you :kissing_heart:

@all going on holiday next week, 2 weeks sailing in swedish water (-: if anyone needs something ASAP he should tell me this week :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Cheers

4 Likes

I’ll get a couple of these when I’m ready for more heli gearbox next month ok

2 Likes

Hi E-toxx,

I’m planning my build for my new Trampa skateboard and i’m looking at the “Dual Direct Drive MTB Trampa” for my build, but I see on your website that they are all sold out. did you stop producing this or are they coming back soon?

Thanks in advance.

Hey

will have mainly all parts back in stock by mid of January. Send me an email ([email protected]) what you want, i make you an offer. Thanks

3 Likes

Hi Jens,

I just have sent you an e-mail. I’m curious what for offer you can make for me :smile: