E-Toxx Webshop Online

Do you think I should just go hear drive straight up or start with chain drive and upgrade later on…

Its Helical gears so not good to hear the drive (-; just kidding

i would decide for one and then go

Budget tight go for chain otherwise gears

cheers

6 Likes

Thanks! I decided to go another way on my build though just to test the new parts out on the market… If I build a MTB I’m define getting some stuff from you :upside_down_face:

Hi Jen’s I’ve ordered some maytech 6880 motors would these work for me Cheers

6880 specs: bolt pattern like 63xx motors and 10mm shaft. What you have now mounted? I think you could answer this question by your own pretty easy.

1 Like

Doesnt the 6880 come with M5 mounting screws? I think so.

https://www.electric-skateboard.builders/t/new-maytech-mto-6880-190kv-ha-c3-for-the-hard-core/74073/32?u=andy87

2 Likes

Isn’t the shaft longer on the 6880 ? That’s why I was thinking that new plate

too long shaft is never a problem. you can always cut it or yes get the new spacer plates he sell.

I linked the specs of the 6880 in the post before. You can just double check the length of the shaft. Than you know if it will work with or without modification/spacer.

2 Likes

I’m running heli gears so have to chop or spacer.oh forgot about motor mounts 63xx to 68xx could be a problem

if heli or straigth shouldn´t be a difference in shaft length.

please check the drawings I linked before. the 6880 has the same bolt pattern like 6374 motors. you need only and adapter if you use 80xx motors.

3 Likes

@Nowind I’m sure @Riako would allow this used in the web store, it’s kind of :sunglasses:

3 Likes

Awesome the POM Housing and Alloy Lid!!

:blush: huuuumm !.. 9" on the mini MBS gear drive possible now ! ^^

5 Likes

Heli gears you won’t regret it…lol

3 Likes

The 68mm Motor seems pretty the same, there will be no issues i guess. Motorshaft length could be cutted or use our Spacer.

Always contact me via email for individual offers or special kits. We will find solutions normally (-;

Cheers

4 Likes

Hey Guys

Waking up from winter days :sunglasses:

@Duffman did it again AKA sexy stuff design

We got some new for MBS Matrix2 Truck :

K800_P1040448

K800_P1040449

K800_P1040441 K800_P1040442 K800_P1040443 K800_P1040444

Fits Maxi Gear Box ONLY

Sexy Shit adds some style and little protection

Feel free to test and comment

Cheers NoWind

20 Likes

I’d try some of these…in black? Some for my quad would be great to.but in trampa Need to get something else to justify the shipping…

Hey Actually i have them in RAW only!

Yeah no problem for me (-; What you want (-:

15576615250765732200436149772635 im just getting around to putting this together.will those new motor protectors fit these? Maytech 6880 motors

2 Likes

i guess not, but can tell you soon, orderd a pair of these last week.

1 Like