E-Toxx Webshop Online

Heal fast and get up soon brother!

Was it board related or what happened?

1 Like

Oh no… Sorry to hear about that. :confused: Recover quickly bro !

1 Like

good recovery!!!

1 Like

Feel better Jens. I hope that you are back to 100% soon.

2 Likes

good recovery jens

1 Like

Hey

Thank you all for best recovery wishes.

After 5 days at the hospital i’m back home. Have to wear a spinal orthese the next 12weeks. In 2weeks is a xray check, if the lumbar body stays stable there is no need for a surgery.

Happy that it looks good for complete recovery! Hell man… 12weeks without any sports will let me need a quattro 80mm board to carry my fat body🤣

But better 12weeks then a whole life )-:

It happens by a chilled after work ride with my eATB on a small trail in the woods…

The wipeout was nothing scary compared to other ones i had the last three years, not one scratch but super strong pain around my lower back from second one… Not much speed at all, maybe 20kmh… loosed control on slippy underground and chrashed sideways on my back…

I was wearing full body armour as usual…

Bad luck with alot of good luck in the end

Keep calm guys, ride safe…

:beers:

26 Likes

Keep the positive spirit, man. Positive things happen to positive minded people. :slight_smile: Wish you a good recovery again.

2 Likes

Get well soon Jens

1 Like

Ah bro - so glad you’re ok. Sucks that you can’t ride, but like you say, it’s only a small amount of time and worth resting up properly to make sure you heel fully. Don’t rush it man, get well and we look forward to seeing you tear up the dirt again soon!

1 Like

Were you using the bindings on your board? Did you land on something? I’m glad you won’t need any plates or screws, that would be a major annoyance and limit your range of motion.

Take it easy for awhile!

1 Like

wish you a good recovery. Positive side: more time for design new parts !

2 Likes

Home sweet home :smiley:

Glad to hear that it could work without surgery and without long term problems… that’s some good news man! :metal:

2 Likes

frowny face dude… jensobro! heal fast mybro!

1 Like

Im sure it could have been alot worse without a spine protector. I’m happy that it will be without surgery for you.

I almost mailed you a get well gift with the return address on my order. But figured it would show to the shop and not the hospital.

Hoping for a quick recovery for you. Don’t forget to drink your Milk so you can start depositing that calcium repair :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hope you’re not gonna need surgery. Looks like you dodged a bullet. Get well. Looks like you need a fun project to keep you busy for the next few weeks. Let me suggest one of these…

3 Likes

Sorry to read this Jenso, rest easy and don’t aggravate it. Avoid the surgery and HEAL

1 Like

Hey @Nowind, I’ve just caught back up with this thread. Really sorry to hear the news, but very glad that you are okay. Hope the x-ray check is in your favour and that your recovery is as quick and painless as possible. Lower back injuries suck arse.

1 Like

Hey Dudes and Buddys,

really have to apologize for my “not respond” on this forum for 8 weeks! This lumbar body injury really fucked my mind! I fullfilled webshop orders and warranty stuff but was not able to be active on the forum. Why? Because it makes me sad to sitting here with workshop full of crazy boards and new stuff i cant ride, you know i rode nearly daily the last three years, not knowing how well the recovery is and with lots of pain i really drifted away… painkillers-alcohol-netflix-druqz-playstation-VR-resident evil-GTA-more alcohol-more druqs-more painkillerz-BRAINFUCK… freaking bad times… brake up my longtime relationship with my wife…trampa breaks up our buisness relationship… Groundzero :rofl:

Enough of mouning and whining

Back to Passion Back to Buisness

Having some nice new stuff for you guys i will present the next days.

One Life, live It

Hang Loose Jenso

36 Likes

So, so relieved to know you safe (I mean, even if you come back from hell :disappointed: ). Take care of you bro, don’t waste yourself with bad shit.

Good to see you back here ! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Good to hear you’re back bro !! Be strong & have a good recovery :v: :wink:

2 Likes