E-Toxx Webshop Online

We are on Holiday from 27.04.2018 until 06.05.2018

orders will be taken but can not be proceed before 07.05.2018

You can try to contact me via Whatts App if really urgent: 0049 170 38 53 932

Thanks

BTW Got now special Alien APS 80mm Direct Drive Mounts, no Adapters needet :

Hang Loose Jenso

7 Likes

Using brake cleaner on the pinion and motor shaft should be all you need to do before applying loctite 603 to the motor shaft.

I initially had both of my pinions come unstuck from their motor shafts pretty quickly during use. After cleaning with brake cleaner then reapplying loctite, I’ve had no issues since.

3 Likes

Thanks, will keep that in mind in case it happens again.

Hey Jens! I’ve been trying to contact your company etoxx through the contact link on your website with no luck. What’s the best way to contact you for parts and what not?

Hey there @Only1JJ try sending a PM to @Nowind as well you can order parts directly from the webshop ;).

10 charizards

2 Likes

Just a quick feedback on ISO6b E-Toxx wheel sprocket ! I did a battery upgrade (10S > 12S) so I needed to increase gear ratio to maintain the top speed.

Here is the upgrade :

E-Toxx 40T vs. Overion early prototype 34T

Total weight saving : 2x131 = 262g Not that much compared to the 3kg added (heavier battery + steering dampers), but less weight on wheels is more than welcomed to decrease inertia.

So, really happy with these chain sprockets ! I still thank @Yann from Overion who was the first to bring the strength of ISO6b on Trampa with this prototype. The comparison with E-Toxx one sounds a bit weird though because :

• Different teeth number
  • Final Overion design is lighter (early prototype on pictures)
  • Comparison should be between universal models only (MBS+Trampa), also proposed by @nowind, a bit heavier too.

Hard to tell the difference while riding as I upgraded the battery voltage too… :stuck_out_tongue:

ISO6b is the way to go when it comes to such powerful machines as we ride now ! Many thanks @nowind and @Yann for being such innovators in this domain ! :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Hi Pimousse, Thanks for your feedback, E-toxx products are nice for sure👍 Overion’s products were the first batch created by me with « old school machine »:smile: You can see the new one (from july 2017), which is lighter (210g) and better finishing than older, of course😂

Much lighter will be difficult as you can see (and mentioned) cause of the multiple adaptative hub possibilities (more than five different hubs can accept this product so it’s my choice to create a much more adaptable product than others to be able to sell it with a little price🤗) As you mentioned, and i m happy with (thanks!) , I (Overion) was the first (since 2016) to sell ISO6B transmission and multiple adaptative wheel sprocket. Concept was visibly so good …others copied exactly (99%) Overion’s transmission products… www.overion.fr

4 Likes

E-TOXX 40T ISO-O6B universal wheel sprocket : 201gr

2 Likes

Thanks @DavidC for this input !

1 Like

@Nowind 's piece of art work. These drives are insane. :slight_smile: and Helical inside :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

14 Likes

Full power video with good acoustics pleeease!

2 Likes

@Nowind why is your stuff so sexy!

2 Likes

@banjaxxed soon my friend…soon…

2 Likes

I’m leaving my wife and marrying your drivetrain :heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

8 Likes

Lol @DanSkates … I would, but my wife likes my drivetrain too, she’s in the background (barely) of one of those pics…

Plus I just started building her an e-bike. She likes this stuff, just not coordinated enough to really enjoy riding a board. She was curious how this stuff worked, so I got the parts for the bike, but letting her build it, and me explain all the parts as well go. She does the same thing when I build boards, tries to understand my vision, starts out as a mess of work space, then turns into well… you know. A skate baby is born while she sipped her drink.

It’s like that with all my hobbies though, and hers too. We’re both generally curious to see each other’s creativity.

10 Likes

That’s sooo cool that she’s ino it too man! My wife is really supportive, but would never ride one. My son is 3 and he LOVES the magical board which moves all on it’s own :smile: he’s gonna be in the future next gen electric nitro circus for sure!

5 Likes

Any news on getting your Ronin truck mounts up on your shop Jenso?

Actually not planned dude

I suggest to go with @chaka mounts, he is the king of ronin mounts

2 Likes

I was actually thinking of getting another for my Liquid trucks because I might switch them over to a different build and going dual diagonal but alright. Guess that nix’s that idea.

Thanks anyway.