E-skate Law in your Country

Oh crap!

e-scooters are illegal in the UK anyway, as far as I know. There’s nothing in the law covering e-skates for now though…

So this is how the spreadsheet is starting to look like. I’d really appreciate any input, especially from countries where e-skating is legal or from countries with a progressive attitude towards e-mobility.

Thank you all for the contributions so far!

How can I upload a spreadsheet?!

Cayman Islands. no laws on skateboards , go as fast as F**k :man_shrugging:t4:.

4 Likes

Also a fantastic place for laundering money… See you soon.

1 Like

we learnt that my friend from the Americans , the FED R prints money against nothing :man_shrugging:t4:. We just help their poor citizens save what the criminal politicians try to take away.

1 Like

As you get older you realise that the term politician and criminal are usually synonymous.

3 Likes

Well It depends on how well you can play a gypsy/traveller they get away with everything LoL.

all jokes with truth aside you can basically buddy up to cops or just be polite and keep moving on if you get a bad cop find a way to start talking to another.

I had 1 cop tell me not to ride on the road so on that day I made sure to find 3 other cops and I asked them is it fine if I ride on the road and that way I kinda got permission from 3 cops so 3vs1 hurrah LoL. (3 copers were in a group)

Where are you from sunshine? Bangladash is not somewhere I’m familiar with in the uk :thinking:

1 Like

I’m from a place that see’s not much sun.

1 Like

‎‎And?

I’m from Dublin, Ireland and we have a town called “Summerhill” and it has a popular nickname “Scummers hill.”

And I’m not from there LoL,

2 Likes

Jesus man! Thats where I was born you gobshite. Left when I was 2 though so not really familiar with the place. Just know the accent when my mother was angry. Think it was Beaumont. Ardbeg road.

1 Like

yeah that’s not the place. I mean I guess a lot of ireland is bad too.

Don’t remember really only been back twice. Once for a wedding and once for a funeral. Love Ireland though. Still call myself Irish. No matter where you end up you’re always where you came from. 2 irish parents = paddy in my book. Brought up in sw london and now live in qld aus. Still a dublinner at heart. Best people on the planet. If @J0ker3366 gives you any more shit I will sort him out for you. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

2 Likes

Joker better not say he’s Irish too LoL.

My parents aren’t Irish, but I was born and raised here. if you were to come to Ireland maybe you could align @stormboard1’s belts LoL. And @hornet90 would kill you if you didn’t ad-least made an excuse as to why you didn’t join our group rides.

Welcome to this side of esk8 man.

1 Like

wait for it. lol

2 Likes

Bahahahahaha!!! Yes sir I’m black Irish lol. That and American Indian.

And @Blitz, I honestly have nothing against you. Its really all in good fun with me. No hard feelings bruv.

4 Likes

No hardies man you grand LoL.

1 Like

We’re a race built on emotion. Passionate and angry when provoked. If it wasn’t for the drink the irish would have conquered the world thats why he blitzes all his comments. I get it now.

1 Like

Here’s some regulations of e-bikes in Shenzhen: http://www.ytw598.com/xinfagui/3302.html Here’s an article of the e-bikes law.