Dual Drive vs Diagonal Drive

after you said that, I did a search because I was also curious whether it was skateboard related or something else. Found a reddit post saying that he went for a eskate ride without a helmet and had multiple skull fractures. Apparently one of the people commenting on the reddit post was going to his funeral. It appears he normally wore a helmet and just decided not to that day… I guess I’m going to be getting a helmet. Hadn’t really given it much consideration since I wasn’t planning on going to fast, but I’m gonna get one now. I wear one snowboarding, and thats snow…so over cement is a good idea…

!!! wow you know a lot for just getting here!! thank you for relaying this.

get a nice fitting helmet…i think it make a big difference. berm fits me like a glove.

amazing what some googling will get you. lol I’ll have to look up that helmet, I’ve got a large head, only found one brand of snowboard helmet and one brand of hockey helmet that actually fit. I’ll check out berm though. Haven’t heard of them. I have a old helmet I used back when I tried to grind and jump with rollerblades…lol

Also Triple 8 Gotham is pretty large. XL has around 60cm in circumference.

Sorry to derail the old thread… Look up Randy Jensen’s story, speed is not the only thing that kills.

Sector 9 is having a pretty awesome sale right now. https://www.sector9.com/collections/helmets

1 Like

Thanks for the helmet options. Definitely going to get one. Going to look for a “cool” one so I always wear it.

1 Like

Really? I’m the complete opposite. Heel side turns my back foot (balls or heel) aren’t even flat on the board and has very little weight on it. Most of my weight is on my front heel. Toe side turns my back foot heel is up and most of my weight is on the balls of my back foot. On a thinner setup my front heel and rear toes are hanging off the edge of the board.

1 Like

Well, it’s really hard to understand what you mean

1 Like

Similar to this 20180624_145600