Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

Lol. Guess ill pull my drives apart and get things lined up… if this was fwd i could adjust ride adjust ride adjust ride. But i gotta do a lot to get it running each time currently.

If that’s your rear truck you might want to adjust in the other direction.

yes10chara

We talked about this already, is there a surfrodz TKP model on the internet anywhere, or in anyone’s possession?

Yeah I realized that as I was putting it back together. I probably shouldn’t be messing with my board while watching an infant lol.

buy the infant a helmet

Don’t trips are so awesome looking I have always wanted a set.

So the adjustable baseplate at an extreme angle will need custom mounts unless both motors are forward facing. Motor doesn’t clear this part of baseplate. 15533902180488594454386501437385 Will have to be a pretty long mount.

Get as much as you can then

Its not much… thinking smaller motors in combination with longer mounts. But its a no go on this deck with these motors. Took them off and put my rkp back on. Gonna play with clearance on other decks after i get this baby to bed.

RKP rear TKP front will be whack.

Im swapping the whole thing back to rkp…

1 Like

yes! The turning curve being a lot more linear will benefit the long wheel base.

I only had it on tkp because i was working on my rkp mounts. Was a temporary thing to begin with.

1 Like

I am so stoked to get all my friends into split angle riding haha

Split angle riding is the best!

I’d love a sweet of adjustable baseplates to have a party around with different angles.

1 Like

This deck has had a 35/50 split since day one. I’ve got an adjustable rkp baseplate coming my way for further tuning.

1 Like

And how do you like it at those angles?

me too! This deck in particular I think is nice, because if I hold a manual out at around 20 degrees, the rear truck is at about zero, so manualling at speed is more about courage over skills.

1 Like

Hard to say. Last time I had it on reverse Kingpin the board was topping out at 31.

I did some changes in my gearing and motors but then had to take the RKP off for maintenance and put the tkp on.

My top speed is now 38 but the rkp just went back on today so ive only done that on tkp.

I wanna brake 45 and I feel like that’s when I’ll start to really notice how these split angles are working.

More changes to be made. Lol always