Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

Not sure on SR model as no preview on phone

1 Like

Thatā€™s cool, but it would be the other trucks weā€™re going for on this one. Iā€™d love to get the 3d model of the adjustable angle TKP truck.

P1050017 Hoping to order soon. But im a little spread out atm financially. Things are looking up tho.

1 Like

Sorry all I have

Meant to post this hereā€¦ Originally posted it in the Drang thread by mistake. I routed and sanded the rails of the board to make em nice n round. Gonna have to stretch the nose of the board just a bit to cover up the trucks. image image

5 Likes

Just started a new thread to sell the remainder of the PNL 23Ā° baseplates. Fewer than 10 are left. HMU

1 Like

Couldnā€™t access the thread. :man_shrugging:t3:

1 Like

Thank you. Edited the post.

I was stoked about this @beggarssupplyco /Drang prototype which I am cutting tonight. This one would only make a good eskate if we were able to put a flexy battery pack on the bottom to follow along the rocker.

1 Like

Does it need to flex or just fit the curve of the deck?

Yeah just follow the curve of the deck. No one has a rockered eskate yet huh?

A few guys do. Iā€™ve seen a few moonshine builds and a couple Rayne decks.

Oh yeah Iā€™ve seen home built ones. Do people do dedicated esk8 decks with rocker?

Screenshot_20190206-210843_Samsung%20Internet

Moonshine owner incoming

*dudeā€¦ take forever

2 Likes

Well I think this moonshine outlaw clears for a heavy rocker build Iā€™d say and I used a tupperwear for the enclosure with torque board 12s2p in it with a duel FOCBOX enclosure

6 Likes

Love that deck @Frenchy

1 Like

I love these boardsā€¦and here is the mini rocker sidkick IMG_20190106_112538

2 Likes

IMG_20190106_112622 IMG_20190106_112446

2 Likes

LMAO my computer ways suck

1 Like

9b427d4a9f5f89435824fa7ce6350fe45b4ae4bf_1_690x343 edit wrong one lol Iā€™d like to know about this one more then anything tho @drangboards as I was gonna petchase a spirit but if you was to make this with a routed out cavity for battery Iā€™d buy one from you so I donā€™t have to route it myself I donā€™t need it crazy thick either as Iā€™m only 140 150 when fatt lol so Iā€™d love to see this in a custom as I was trying for subsonic to do a custom for me let me know if your interested

2 Likes