Drang Boards deck building services, design, cnc etc

Drang Dumpling?

Dralorian​

5 Likes

Simply GNAR

1 Like

I think Denizen is going to be the name thanks to Brad from Riptide.

7 Likes

Wow! We are so stoked you liked it!!!

5 Likes

Here is a board I think would be cool to do replacement decks for the Boosted Mini X.

I am trying to get this one built for a team rider to race Maryhill downhill this year, and another one of you. I’d like to see this come to life. It is a shape that will work only if composites are being used, or else the board will likely not want to make the bends without warping. The wheel base as shown is 21ish inches, and the length overall is around 30.5 inches.

Still wanna do a video shop tour. Need to clear files off my phone.

7 Likes

Oh…i really love this one. Doing a full maytech rebuild on my riptide r1. This would be a perfect deck replacement. I think most of the Spud enclosures would fit well too.

1 Like

Slalom molded decks are going to hopefully become popular for eskate due to the forward riding stance. Low angle trucks rear would rock on this one, but it would be even cooler to run two motors in the rear with a very narrow track width. (Motor in front and behind)

I could definitely pull this off with my trucks and mounts.

Post pics?

Picks of what ? Oh probably trucks.

pics of the get up you’d be using you just mentioned.

I have surfrodz tkp. I can change how narrow my trucks are by swapping axles lengths and moving mounts in. And im ordering adjustable baseplates soon. dac3d2580cc889e08825ab78bdf74b63b91ef46a_1_375x500 0514698b48ecf6429a30c15a8cb8aba492e663b4_1_666x500

1 Like

Those would be perfect for this!

1 Like

I know right !

I hate this deck so much…lol

Do you know where 3d models exist for those trucks?

Hmmm. I can ask a few people. I might know someone.

1 Like

Maybe @akhlut or @moon would have those on hand (surfrodz tkp)

1 Like

I dont have anything

2 Likes