Do It All Mount, Caliber, TB, 63xx, 50xx

will it fit evolve super carve front trucks ?

Nope, only caliber II and TB 218mm trucks

Hi there, are you still selling these? Iā€™d like to buy the last set of 2

Hi @JustinianZ, I only have one single mount left.

Ah i see, is it possble for me for put in an order for a set of 2? I dont mind the wait. Thanks

I can send you a PM when a new batch arrives :slight_smile:

awesome, thanks!

Here is the .stl for the mount cover: https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:3010878

I am not able to edit the first post and add this in there for some reason.

1 Like

Hi Mikael,

I might be interested in one of your mount if there is still one available, but thereā€™s one thing Iā€™m not sure about.

I have limited clearance between my back truck and the ESC enclosureā€¦ So could you tell me how long the mount is?

Thanks!

Hi, I still have one left. The total length is 151.5mm. It is also possible to mount it in reverse with the motor out back.

Thanks for the quick reply!

Unfortunately, I much prefer mounting it forward. And I only have around 10cm from the center of the truck axle to the enclosure, so thereā€™s no way thatā€™ll fit Iā€™m afraid. :frowning:

I see, I am working on a new version of this and think I will make it shorter with an optional idler tucked in behind the wheel. For max 40T wheel pulleys with idler and if you want to run 44T or bigger, you must run without the idler. Also two piece bolt on clamp to remove the need for set screws since people seem not to like those. Not sure if I should keep the slots for angle adjustment or make two fixed versions, one front- and one rear-mount.

Hi @Mikaelj , are you going to sell exclusively this new version? Or do you plan to produce another batch of the original version too? If you are going to produce some of the first ones could you please find out shipping cost for a dual set to Tahiti - French Polynesia post code is 98702.

Thanks

Hi @Tamatoa, I have one left of the original and will not make more of this exact version, but it may be similar. If you tell me what you are looking for in a new mount, I would be happy to hear from you and maybe implement this. I have been working on several concepts for this new mount, but I will not publish anything yet as I have not landed on a final design.

Have 2, if these would be 5-8mm longer, they would be pretty much perfect for the price.

Thanks for this, any specific reason? To fit larger wheel pulleys?

thanks for your reply, I would like to try mounts with idlers and at the same time I would like to be able to use them with pneumatics too as well so when I can afford them i would not need to buy another mount. But as you said that on your new design you cannot use an idler with pneumatics I am wondering how is it possible to adjust belt tension in that case

What tooth count is preferrable for pneumatics?

It could clear the back end of the truck making the motor a bit higher and giving more clearance from the ground.

1 Like

Sorry I have not researched enough to know what is the best teeth count for pneumatics. I have seen that the six shooters come with 42 or 60.