Diyeboard.com : China Factory Direct Retail - Electric Skateboard DIY Kits and Parts

yes i wanna know too!

This is fake news. HiChina is popular chinese domain registrar. Therefore a lot of websites come up when you google it, including trading companies. Regarding diyebaord I’d say they assemble something in house but most of the parts are sourced outside and something is custom made. Nothing wrong with it though; it is actually very inefficient to make everything in house.

…and I think you should remove this post

which is defamatory for no reason.

1 Like

yeah moon needs to remove that and watch what he says, alot of that is unfounded and without proof is defamatory and could get him in trouble…

I have, but it still shows

@moon did you really think that the website owned factories that made all those esk8 parts? hmmm :roll_eyes:

No

10 Char

@diyeboard Where have you been ? We need news !

First impressions. Did 54kmh on half charge. Kit is easy to install. Delivery is quick and motors have plenty of torque. I would recommend the 100mm wheels, so that no rocks are an obstacle.

2 Likes

Hello Jason

I have bought 2 dual esc’s from your ebay site. I am trying to bind one receiver to both escs to run a 4wd version such as you are selling on your site now.

I can bind the tx to both esc’s singularly but not to both together.

Can you help?

we don’t have any ebay site, our official site is www.diyeboard.com. there may some of our China resellers sell our kits on ebay, we have lots of China dealers they sell our kits and boards on taobao, ebay and alibaba, but quality are different. We have higher quality level motors and esc for oversea market, and regular quality motor and esc for China market. the motor power and performance is different, and esc program is not updated new version.

it is not simple as you said just bing them, the programs on esc esc of 4wd are different in kv value and rpm value, they are not same.

busy season, so many orders and projects need to take care of, and lack of time to reply all messages here and updates new things here. we will update one month later when we finished the big order production here. emails are prefered and will be replied within 24 hours.

Regards, Jason Email: [email protected] Store: www.diyeboard.com DIYEboard.com is your ultimate source for high quality and high performance Electric Skateboard and DIY parts.

3 Likes

1 Like

Ok then. How does your esc differ from the ebay esc sold which looks identical. How is the kv rating and rpm rating ( which is hard to check without hall sensors) are there multiple factories creating identical escs?

So. The picture of the warehouse with the racks. Those look like riptide boards?

1 Like

That’s defiantly the riptide. So diyeboard is manufacturing the riptide board, going to know

1 Like

Or maybe they want to y use a similar deck for future kit. That’s also possible.

I doubt it.

I went on their website… Yeh for sure those are the belt kit diyeboard sells.

dual-belt-drive-flip_500_1000x

Moreover by the factory picture I cannot understand whether the board has already the enclosure mounted. For sure the wheels seem the one for riptide R1

They’re not the manufacturer. I won’t reveal much, but there’s a very fine line between manufacturers and middle men. For example there are literally just 2 companies who actually physically make electric skateboard drivetrains. DIYEBOARD is not one of them…

I’m honestly somewhat annoyed when people keep speculating ‘x-entity’ is making boards for ‘y-company’. No. Hardly never. It’s one e-board manufacturer and 15 different middlemen sharing the same roof.

5 Likes

If people are speculating, it’s because Jason keeps repeating that they are the manufacturer of the majority of their inventory.

2 Likes