Diy board first time

Just wondering how much an average 12s or 9s using 3s in series with a vesc ,charger,board,abec 11s,caliber 11s 50degeee trucks,flywheel,connectors and enclosure normally comes to…Rough estimate . Looking for range more than speed so i need higher mah ,i mean 9s probly do but the 12s wud give longet range off one charge and in time have another set charged in my bag. not my first time on boards used skate but planning refresh the skills soon once iv started the build.Thanks for the help n advice man.
Did you get a chance to send the mount yet?

Did you get a chance to pay for it?

Meant the enertion ones that needed painting u were saying ud donate but its cool i know weve nice distance between us haha

Not me. …you keep replying to me, but I never said anything about enertion mounts or paint

1 Like

Sorry man my bad got mixed up hard to see with a PlayStation :confused:

Any luck sending the mount ,them enertion mounts are suppose be nice. Cant pm sorry bro

Should be gettin this build under way soon still choosing best battery setup and will have help with the electronics ._soldering and working out any little problems this forum is great

found the mount!! thought i had lost it. you will want to paint it and get new bolts for it… go ahead and order some risers, and a motor

2 Likes

Ya gunna do that this week man get the vesc batterys motor all the elec parts and get started soldering . The enertion mounts not carbon fiber or look it anyway

got back into the og account haha nixe one bud one thing iv noticed in build vids is some the pulleys can be lose/too tight whats a good reliable source?

would it be easy to make the board dual motor in the future or should i just go dual from the begining or better off to build a single first?

this will be my only mode of transport and how im going to get to places i used to use my car before i got put off the road so long range is a must. is it possible to make a board that has changeable batterys and also waterproof as irelands always raining:(

not looking to be spoon fed as i am doing research just a few things have me stumped.

what baterys should i go with for long range wanna do a 4 3s lipo build. wanna buy the electrics first. finally ready to buy parts and get this build going:)

190kv motor,focbox,abec 9s,4 3s lipo battery in an encloser with red bones bearings,16:36 gear ratio. time get ordering.enertion mount,maple none flex cruiser/downhill board.

time get ordering:)

those specs look good broki!! what have u ordered so far?

1 Like

Gunna use a power button instead of a killswitch suited up to 14s so it doesnt fry the the vesc. So far nothing saving up haha,not easy tho…might get a lower kv motor to keep heat down?

I dont think ive ever hear of a switch killing a vesc, killing itself, yes, killing a vesc no. Just a quick comment, nothing bad should come with the extra headroom a 14s switch will give you.

Cud be that i shorts itself either way would be carrying the board home ,screw that,is there a 14s rated switch?

u can operate without switch as well, i keep blowing mine alot… its not really fun

1 Like

Ya might be an idea but is there any cons to that bud? I mean gotta be everyone using em,but goin round with pocket switchs aint ideal haha ,u cud solder in this power button seen it in a youtube vid guy had same problem n it solved it

A loop key will also work

Mean a loop key that you take out and put back in